PDA

View Full Version : Batman Costume

knightbmb
8th Sep 2009, 20:04
Hey, I have seen some people make custom batman cowls and costumes and i wanted to attempt to make a arkham asylum based suit, but the down side is i have no idea how to make a suit or cowl. I have looked on youtube and there were a few helpful video's but non that actually SHOWED me how to make one. Any help would be great!

LemonLoafer
8th Sep 2009, 20:14
I don't know, sorry. But isn't there cosplay to solve that? Why'd you wanna make a costume if you can buy one?

adelphi194
8th Sep 2009, 20:16
I think this is in the PC version only.

LemonLoafer
8th Sep 2009, 20:18

He means to make a costume not a modded virtual one. Someone get this guy a book, stat!

Matches Malone
8th Sep 2009, 20:19

??
Nah dude make it. My theory has always been why buy something when you can make it. I don't know anything about making costumes though.

knightbmb
8th Sep 2009, 20:22
just to be clear here i mean make it so I can WEAR it lol i was going to wear it for halloween ... no i'm not 5 either but i just wanted to walk around in it

stubs182
8th Sep 2009, 20:26
it takes a lot of time and money, your gonna have to make some pretty serious investments to make it quality. tbh just buy one

knightbmb
8th Sep 2009, 20:29
i've been to a couple halloween stores that are already open in my area, the cowls are ok but the costumes themselves suck, and all the good ones online are like $300 so....

stubs182
8th Sep 2009, 20:32
i've been to a couple halloween stores that are already open in my area, the cowls are ok but the costumes themselves suck, and all the good ones online are like $300 so....

yeah they are expensive for a reason, quality costumes are hard to make. expecially cowls. You can hire out some pretty cool ones if you cant afford to buy but its still not very cheap

Old_BenKenobi
8th Sep 2009, 20:33
It'll take a lot of time, money and skill to make one. You could always design it yourself and pay someone to make it.

knightbmb
8th Sep 2009, 20:44
yea i guess i'm pretty low on cash too so...but there is a guy named paul roberts that can make amazing batman costumes but he already said in a video of his on youtube that he doesn't sell any of his suits so...

Old_BenKenobi
8th Sep 2009, 20:48
If you're low on cash, whether you want to make it yourself or have someone make it for you, you'll never get quality.