PDA

View Full Version : the best dual hook ideas so far

00rouchy00
8th Sep 2009, 18:43
these are the orders in the best dual hook ideas so far...

1. sadistic_sandbox_player
2.chickencheif
3.brauny
4.poorbison
5.FOBfan 1995

congratulations to those people! anymore ideas put them on this thread:D:D:D:D

QCypher
8th Sep 2009, 18:45
It'd be nice if I knew what the ideas were..... :hmm:

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
8th Sep 2009, 19:27
I won! :D
Gimme my price! What is it? A Dual Hook? Gimme, gimme!

texkid4
8th Sep 2009, 19:54
I won! :D
Gimme my price! What is it? A Dual Hook? Gimme, gimme!

you get a nice digital pat on the back.

Hobodealer
8th Sep 2009, 20:09
Hooray for SSP!!!

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
8th Sep 2009, 20:56
Hooray! Thanks for the pat! I hope at least it's a Dual pat!

hotduk
8th Sep 2009, 20:58
I think SSP has a fever. And the only cure, is more DUAL HOOK!!

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
8th Sep 2009, 21:28
Yeesssssssss!!! Moooooooooooore duaaaaaaaaaaal hoooooooooookkkkk!!!

Edit: What the f***??? I just wrote all in mayus!!! Why...? Hell...

polimerjones
8th Sep 2009, 21:43
kinda got this idea from the trailer thread. but you dual hook a jeep to a AI chopper then get in the jeep and let it fly you around. no parasailing but there is paradriving. or something

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
8th Sep 2009, 21:51
Paradriving FTW! Or another chopper, then play and see who drags the other

polimerjones
8th Sep 2009, 21:53
kinda like tug-o-chopper

hotduk
8th Sep 2009, 21:56
And this is why we need multi-player!!

polimerjones
8th Sep 2009, 21:58
soo agree. but also under stand what it would do to the game. so im ok with it staying out.

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
8th Sep 2009, 21:59
Oh, I want to attach an enemy chopper to the ground! Haha, you silly fly fell in my trap!

chickenchief
8th Sep 2009, 22:40
wheeey, im up there even though i cant remember i suggested xD

EDIT

Oooh got an idea. what would happen if you drive a car to the airport, drive down the runway next to a plane taking off and stunt jump on the car and dual hook the car to the plane?

texkid4
9th Sep 2009, 00:03
wheeey, im up there even though i cant remember i suggested xD

EDIT

Oooh got an idea. what would happen if you drive a car to the airport, drive down the runway next to a plane taking off and stunt jump on the car and dual hook the car to the plane?

hmmmmm, thats a cool idea. you also get a digital DUAL pat on the back.

PoorBison
9th Sep 2009, 07:47
Wow I'm in the leaderboard? Yay, thanks! :D

brauny
9th Sep 2009, 19:24
In addition to my idea with hookin a man to the blade and taking off i would hover close to a building and watch him hit the buidling over and over again.........

polimerjones
9th Sep 2009, 19:39
then cut him loose. he'll look like this ->:nut:

brauny
9th Sep 2009, 20:08
I think he will be dead lol

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
9th Sep 2009, 20:55
In addition to my idea with hookin a man to the blade and taking off i would hover close to a building and watch him hit the buidling over and over again.........

Of course! If it worked we would have to try many things with him/her there! Any more ideas on other objects of the environment we could use as imaginatively? Aside of train rails (if there is any)?

awesome_man
9th Sep 2009, 22:33
i would hook someone to c4 and wath him/her go BOOM!!!

hotduk
9th Sep 2009, 22:44
Of course! If it worked we would have to try many things with him/her there! Any more ideas on other objects of the environment we could use as imaginatively? Aside of train rails (if there is any)?

You could try to hover close to some type of light pole (or something sturdier) and watch him wrap around it like a tether ball!!

brauny
10th Sep 2009, 02:52
Yea but lets not forget that the other hook is connected to a helicopter spinning around 300mph so either the helicopter will pull out the light pole or the rope will spin around and pull the helicopter into the pole causing a fiery crash which is highly entertaining but not what i'm aiming for lol

hotduk
10th Sep 2009, 17:39
hmmm...very true.

What about hooking 2-3 people to each blade?

It'd be like one of those swing rides at fairs...SWING RIDE OF DEATH!!!

polimerjones
10th Sep 2009, 18:09
i wonder if you can toss c4 on to people and have it stick. let em run away.... laugh for a few seconds.... then boom!!!

QCypher
10th Sep 2009, 18:10
I hope so. They said we could do that in Mercs 2, but guess what...you cant!

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
10th Sep 2009, 19:47
I hope so. They said we could do that in Mercs 2, but guess what...you cant!

There should be something we could do to get revenge on EA... :scratch:

brauny
10th Sep 2009, 19:56
we dont have multiple attachments confirmed

polimerjones
10th Sep 2009, 19:58
Huh??? whats that have to do with it

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
10th Sep 2009, 20:01
Huh??? whats that have to do with it

This

brauny
10th Sep 2009, 20:07
Someone mentioned connecting multiple ppl to the helicopter blades. The post was either deleted, im crazy or my post was slown down and posted after yours

polimerjones
10th Sep 2009, 20:08
lol :lmao:

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
10th Sep 2009, 20:14
Someone mentioned connecting multiple ppl to the helicopter blades. The post was either deleted, im crazy or my post was slown down and posted after yours

Now I know what you say, and dunno where it went either.

brauny
10th Sep 2009, 20:20
Someone houdini'd it away. Polimerjones? are you hacking the forum with your super computer of songs and pics

hotduk
10th Sep 2009, 20:31
we dont have multiple attachments confirmed

I was the one who mentioned it. I know that multiple attachments aren't confirmed, but does that mean you can only attach one person at a time to any object?

If you hook someone to the wall, then hook someone to an exploding barrel, does the person hooked to the wall dissapear? If not, it would make sense that you could attach multiple people to each helicopter blade.

...right? Or am I WAY off base here?

brauny
10th Sep 2009, 20:37
We were told that at the moment only one attachment total can be in the game at once so the first one disappears when you fire a second one

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
10th Sep 2009, 20:37
I was the one who mentioned it. I know that multiple attachments aren't confirmed, but does that mean you can only attach one person at a time to any object?

If you hook someone to the wall, then hook someone to an exploding barrel, does the person hooked to the wall dissapear? If not, it would make sense that you could attach multiple people to each helicopter blade.

...right? Or am I WAY off base here?

Only a bit off. Mycoldman confirmed that the grapple button undoes the previous attachment you made. You couldn't even do the sligshot without dissabling the last atachment you made.

brauny
10th Sep 2009, 20:40
Wait am i missing something. I thought we could only have one attachment regardless of if there not connected to each other

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
10th Sep 2009, 20:45
Wait am i missing something. I thought we could only have one attachment regardless of if there not connected to each other

Er, what?

hotduk
10th Sep 2009, 20:46
Only a bit off. Mycoldman confirmed that the grapple button undoes the previous attachment you made. You couldn't even do the sligshot without dissabling the last atachment you made.

Thanks for the correction. I must have missed that.

I'm a little bit bummed out now.

brauny
10th Sep 2009, 20:49
The way yours is worded it implys that there can be more than one attachment on screen hence the button to delete an attachment so am i misinterpreting this or did i miss somethin

hotduk
10th Sep 2009, 20:51
My brain is starting to hurt.

brauny
10th Sep 2009, 20:55
Yea mine too. Damn red flash this is all your fault.

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
10th Sep 2009, 20:57
Of course! You forget about Him a little while and He begins to take over your minds.

hotduk
10th Sep 2009, 20:59
You know what would be nice?

A little extra somthin somthin from Mr. Sunshine. Seems like its been a while since I've seen him on here.

brauny
10th Sep 2009, 21:02
He was on yesterday or the day before its nowhere close to his week or two in hiding when the debate over the red flash was boiling.

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
10th Sep 2009, 21:07
He has to at least say anything about the red flash, don't you think? 45 minutes is too much to keep avoiding it.

hotduk
10th Sep 2009, 21:09
If he avoids it, the threads will light on fire with red flash fuel!!

brauny
11th Sep 2009, 00:06
If he bull***ts for 45 mins about stuff we already kno like u can hook two things together i will flip s*** and break my ipod.