PDA

View Full Version : red flash

jubjub1
8th Sep 2009, 01:51
they should keep because it helps u know if u shot the enemy:rasp:

PoorBison
8th Sep 2009, 04:30
No. Just, no.

Maybe have the reticle glow for a second or something when you do a hit, but if you can't tell if you are hitting an enemy then you probably shouldn't be playing. Maybe on Standard Def, but it'll drive us High-Def people crazy.

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
8th Sep 2009, 12:14
they should keep because it helps u know if u shot the enemy:rasp:

If it wasn't for the :rasp:, I'd think you work for EA.

brauny
8th Sep 2009, 21:07
Haha good one

polimerjones
8th Sep 2009, 21:09
i got a good way to find out how every one feels about the red flash....hold

was gunna make a poll in a new post but maybe not necessary

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
8th Sep 2009, 21:41
Is there even one who likes it? Anyone? I would swear we all say the same. Even the comments in youtube for The Almighty Leaked Video (lol) are about hating the red flash.

polimerjones
8th Sep 2009, 21:49
maybe not any one who likes it, but dont notice it enough to make a big deal..

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
8th Sep 2009, 21:58
maybe not any one who likes it, but dont notice it enough to make a big deal..

That's only because there aren't enough HD videos to show the full extent of it. I guess

polimerjones
8th Sep 2009, 22:00
you know i bet a :thumb: <- that in this podcast they are gunna say something to make us really happy about this red flash. i cant wait

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
8th Sep 2009, 22:09
That would make me an all happy... panda? Hehe, but still, the jokes are funny. If the red flash was removed (what I strongly hope) I would like it to become a funny meme. Along with the Hook or something.

The eternal strugle...
Good vs evil...
A holy war that lasted for an eternity...
The One and Only battling the Evil-turned-red...
The Dual Hook against it's sworn enemy and arch-nemesis, the Red Flash!!!

Yeah! I see it, a secret enemy that chases you and turns the screen red (what kills you) if you don't kill? it in the time given.

Hobodealer
10th Sep 2009, 21:31
uuu, a way of knowing an enemy, hmmm, how about if they're shooting at you?

polimerjones
10th Sep 2009, 23:46
Back to what SSP said in a different post. Do you think they know we are talking about the person flashing and not just the cursor. cause if they think we are talking about the cursor i could see them being reluctant to take that out cause i like it too.

brauny
11th Sep 2009, 00:27
They kno we hate the flash when things are taking damage not for aiming. I honestly think that they edited every video to add the red flash and they just wanted to see how far they could push us and how long it would take us to notice it. We saw it the first video and we hated it the first video. Enough shenanigans reveal the truth NOW! please.

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
11th Sep 2009, 12:25
I'm begining to suspect. Maybe the flash is just a f****** distraction to keep us from from asking for other things and make us terribly happy when the "get rid" of it. That's a villain's plan!

brauny
11th Sep 2009, 19:23
there very very sneaky. but we didnt fall fot it we still request other things 2 cuz were greedy lol

awesome_man
11th Sep 2009, 20:29
did they say anything about it in the podcast??

texkid4
11th Sep 2009, 20:54
did they say anything about it in the podcast??

no, i hope they mention it sometime

awesome_man
11th Sep 2009, 20:58
wooooowwwwww...not fair...waaaaahhhhhhh waaaaahhhhhhh

Hobodealer
12th Sep 2009, 11:33
I'm begining to suspect. Maybe the flash is just a f****** distraction to keep us from from asking for other things and make us terribly happy when the "get rid" of it. That's a villain's plan!

Hmmm, yes intriguing. Good thinking SSP.

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
12th Sep 2009, 12:24
Yeah, it's so evil it scares me. Can you imagine something like that? All being an evil plan?? Wow!