PDA

View Full Version : About translation

nightmarescape
7th Sep 2009, 23:23
Hi Eidos!!! I'm from Mexico and I have to thank u for the extraordinary game that you have created. I am a Batman's fan and I have watched the T.V. show in spanish (Mexican spanish) but also in English, and I've grown with Kevin Conroy's and Mark Hamill's voices. Tho objectove of this Thread is: In Mexico some players and fans hate Spanish (from Spain, not from Mexico) translations, and your game is been destroyed by this translations because The Joker's jokes lose the the spark (also the riddles); so... Idon't know if you could create material to download in XBOX 360 to change the language, please!!!!
Mexicans wish and prefer the original idiom (in this case: English) in videogames, but we also want to experience the experimented Conroy's and Hamill's voices

Marcus
8th Sep 2009, 09:20
Change the language in the Dashboard, and the game audio should change accordingly :)

BloodLegacy
8th Sep 2009, 19:12
Hi Eidos!!! I'm from Mexico and I have to thank u for the extraordinary game that you have created. I am a Batman's fan and I have watched the T.V. show in spanish (Mexican spanish) but also in English, and I've grown with Kevin Conroy's and Mark Hamill's voices. Tho objectove of this Thread is: In Mexico some players and fans hate Spanish (from Spain, not from Mexico) translations, and your game is been destroyed by this translations because The Joker's jokes lose the the spark (also the riddles); so... Idon't know if you could create material to download in XBOX 360 to change the language, please!!!!
Mexicans wish and prefer the original idiom (in this case: English) in videogames, but we also want to experience the experimented Conroy's and Hamill's voices

Eidos only published the game, RockSteady made it. Thank them :rasp: No offence to Eidos though, they still rock!