PDA

View Full Version : PC: 360 controller issue

chilibone
7th Sep 2009, 22:09
Every time I try to play using my wired 360 controller, the game switches the controller over to the 2nd player setting on the light ring. has anybody seen this before and does anyone know a way to fix it? I've tried several solutions.

thanks

GuitarBat
11th Sep 2009, 19:58
Never seen it before, it could be a fault in the controllers firmware or an error with the drivers. Check for new versions of the drivers using windows update (assuming you are running windows of course).

Does the xbox controller work in game (can you control batman in the usual manner)?

capable heart
11th Sep 2009, 20:15
Are you sure it's actually a hard-Wired Controller? Using the USB charging cable from the Play & Charge Kit absolutely 100% will NOT work (because it only transmits power for charging, the controller can't use it to transmit input data).

Have you used it successfully in any other games? Are the drivers for the controller installed correctly.

If the software isn't installed right, there might be a glitch where it thinks there's another controller attached somehow.

Plug the controller out then back in. Is there any kind of sync-ing button you can hold down on the front of the controller where the cord attaches? (like there is with the wireless ones)