brauny
7th Sep 2009, 22:26
March 2010 buddy

awesome_man
7th Sep 2009, 23:13
march 1st 2010...haha gotta have the last word always

PoorBison
8th Sep 2009, 04:36
Is that actually confirmed, or are the websites that say that just taking a pot-shot at it?

beethamwest
8th Sep 2009, 09:23
i see 31st March mentioned. That is too long. The game looks almost complete why is it going to take so long for it to release

PoorBison
8th Sep 2009, 09:36
i see 31st March mentioned. That is too long. The game looks almost complete why is it going to take so long for it to releaseYou said it yourself, almost complete.

Likely a plethora of random bugs to fix, and just general polishing.

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
8th Sep 2009, 12:37
Soooooooooooooooooo long... :(

hotduk
8th Sep 2009, 18:20
Ok, so I just watched an interview on gametrailers.com with Producer Daniel Willfor that was posted June this year. He said to expect the game June 2010.

Please tell me that was either the projected date or something to be chalked up to a language barrier.

00rouchy00
8th Sep 2009, 19:14
Ok, so I just watched an interview on gametrailers.com with Producer Daniel Willfor that was posted June this year. He said to expect the game June 2010.

Please tell me that was either the projected date or something to be chalked up to a language barrier.

NO ****IN NO not that long i will burn down eidos!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
8th Sep 2009, 19:33

I hope you're wrong for the sake of this world... If you could see my veins growing in size as I read your post... Mycoldman or anybody, you HAVE to tell us this is WRONG. NOT later than march or... I don't even know what will HAPPEN...

Hobodealer
8th Sep 2009, 20:17
Well in the 360 Magazine it said March 2010

hotduk
8th Sep 2009, 20:19
Well in the 360 Magazine it said March 2010

Let's just hope that the magazine knows better than the producer.:hmm:

Hobodealer
8th Sep 2009, 20:32
Lol. The Magazine knows all! Do not question it's power of knowingness.

hotduk
8th Sep 2009, 20:35
Lol. The Magazine knows all! Do not question it's power of knowingness.

HAHA...there should be a "fingers crossed" icon.

Hobodealer
8th Sep 2009, 20:37
Magazines don't have FINGERS!!!! You've made him jealous now.

hotduk
8th Sep 2009, 20:42
Magazines don't have FINGERS!!!! You've made him jealous now.

Your magazine is creeping me out, man.

Hobodealer
8th Sep 2009, 20:46
Magazines don't creep they rustle!

What's that Mr. Magazine?...

...You think HotDuk has very little knowledge for Magazines...

...No Mr. Magazine we cannot morph him into a Magazine...

...That's it, back to the Magazine Rack Mr, and don't come out til you've thought about what you just said!

hotduk
8th Sep 2009, 20:53
...speechless...absolutely speechless...

HAHA (ok, maybe not absolutely)

polimerjones
8th Sep 2009, 21:07
thats what im sayin, lol

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
8th Sep 2009, 21:19
Magazines don't creep they rustle!

What's that Mr. Magazine?...

...You think HotDuk has very little knowledge for Magazines...

...No Mr. Magazine we cannot morph him into a Magazine...

...That's it, back to the Magazine Rack Mr, and don't come out til you've thought about what you just said!

Maybe this is contagious?

beethamwest
8th Sep 2009, 21:21
I think the reason Mycoldman doesn't comment on these things is because he simply cannot put a date on it. 2010 is for sure, it could be January 1st or June 1st.

That is why all you hear at the moment is 2010

polimerjones
8th Sep 2009, 21:23
yeah and it really doesn't matter, june 2010 january 2010 cause they all feel like 3010

hotduk
8th Sep 2009, 21:24
So true.

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
8th Sep 2009, 21:45
yeah and it really doesn't matter, june 2010 january 2010 cause they all feel like 3010

Giaaaaaaaargh! Don't say that! At this rate even Just Cause 3 will be out before Just Cause 2! So scared...
Giaaah! :eek: A red... Oh, (sigh), it was a blue flash...:o

polimerjones
8th Sep 2009, 23:15
im still hoping that its march 1, 2010. i def. cant wait long then that. if it gets pushed back further i think we should go to the studio and stomp our feet in front of them

QCypher
8th Sep 2009, 23:16
im still hoping that its march 1, 2010. i def. cant wait long then that. if it gets pushed back further i think we should go to the studio and stomp our feet in front of them

That will get them to move there @$$es....;)

hotduk
9th Sep 2009, 16:15

Why stop at stomping our feet? I'm full willing to lie on the ground kicking and pounding my fists.

Yeah, I'm 6.

CentroX
9th Sep 2009, 16:28
I rather have polish then a rushed game

polimerjones
9th Sep 2009, 19:08
i donno. i think the game looks fine now. ill take it as is.

brauny
9th Sep 2009, 19:49
I Think were all becoming delusional on this forum. Give us something devs to snap us into reality. How about a dual hook beta test.

hotduk
9th Sep 2009, 19:51
Seriously, I feel like I'm reaching that certain level of anticipation that will cause a loss of sleep...i might need to go on a sabaticle...

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
9th Sep 2009, 19:54
Maybe delusional is too much saying, but we've seen and loved so much... and the release is still so far... I hope the podcast revives us or something. I remember being crazy at this game's footage more than 2 or even 3 years ago, that's too long waiting

Terma8r
10th Sep 2009, 19:53
2010 :eek: i don't know if i can wait that long,
watching all these cool Just Cause 2 vids just makes me want the game even MORE...
stop...teasing..me..Eidos :nut:

polimerjones
10th Sep 2009, 20:01
I Think were all becoming delusional on this forum. Give us something devs to snap us into reality. How about a dual hook beta test.

I want this /\

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
10th Sep 2009, 20:06
Gimme da game. :mad: Now. C'mon. Nothing? What's up? Gimme now! :gamer: GrrRRrRrrr... :gamer:

brauny
10th Sep 2009, 20:12
We could storm into eidos studios wherever that is and form an elaborate plan involving crawling thru heating ducts and black ski masks and "borrow" the game for a lil bit

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
10th Sep 2009, 20:21
Or we could kidnap mycoldman and ask for it in exchange!

brauny
10th Sep 2009, 20:29
mycoldman is so in the loop he prolly has a portable xbox 360 on his phone and he has jc2 playing all day long. He prolly knos all the wonders of the world too. If we kidnap him we will get more than the game and we still need black ski masks to sneak into his office and kidnap him.

guzzti
10th Sep 2009, 20:40
i see 31st March mentioned. That is too long. The game looks almost complete why is it going to take so long for it to release

they want you to go insane and tell all your friends how insane you are after this game and then they will buy it and so on

brauny
10th Sep 2009, 20:44
thats like a pyramid scheme. We need to jus send out mass emails ,txt messages, letters, pigeon carrier mesages, messages in a bottle, and morse code messages to everyone about this game. If they get enough preorders and your theory is right the game may ship earlier

beethamwest
10th Sep 2009, 21:45
I thought the build up to the FIFA 10 demo was big this morning. I cannot imagine what this forum will be like come release day.

The servers will go in to meltdown.

I rekon Coldman is probably bored of the game already. He recieves a new build each week, and i cannot imagine it to change hugely from the previous build.

As much as i want this, i know i will get bored of it. JC1, i can't stand it anymore haha

hotduk
10th Sep 2009, 21:52
JC1, i can't stand it anymore haha

Serious? I beat the game a long time ago. I love flying around doing all the pointless missions with the military helicopters and blowing the crap out of everyone. Then when I'm done with that, I go to the digital ceiling and freefall. I usually aim for the water since, for some reason, he doesn't die.

Good times to still be had, thats for sure.

polimerjones
10th Sep 2009, 23:30
I thought the build up to the FIFA 10 demo was big this morning. I cannot imagine what this forum will be like come release day.

The servers will go in to meltdown.

I rekon Coldman is probably bored of the game already. He recieves a new build each week, and i cannot imagine it to change hugely from the previous build.

As much as i want this, i know i will get bored of it. JC1, i can't stand it anymore haha

you make me sad :(

i have also beaten the game and i play it all the time.

brauny
11th Sep 2009, 00:20
beethamwest u are now subject to exile and shun for a period that will be decided by mr. sunshine and the committee of the dual hook for your aomments. Pending your trial we will bad mouth you whenever we have free time and remember to do so :D:D:D

polimerjones
11th Sep 2009, 00:33
ooo can i be part of the committee.... Shun shun shun.... then smack with ruler. now go do 1000 brick wall head butts :mad2:

brauny
11th Sep 2009, 00:44
Yea anyone over 100 posts is eligible for the comittee. They will first be reviewed and a decison will be decided. As of now the committe is brauny, polimerjones, Mycoldman is president of course. Anyone esle interested in being in the Almighty Dual Hook D'committee? Added the d so our abbreviation is ADHD lol

beethamwest
11th Sep 2009, 08:37
Plenty will agree with me, just not own up to it :D

PoorBison
11th Sep 2009, 09:07
Yea anyone over 100 posts is eligible for the comittee. They will first be reviewed and a decison will be decided. As of now the committe is brauny, polimerjones, Mycoldman is president of course. Anyone esle interested in being in the Almighty Dual Hook D'committee? Added the d so our abbreviation is ADHD lolWell I guess I'm eligible! I'll have a 1,000 posts soon to, yay! :D When I can find the strength to reply to all the threads I miss out on, that is... you see, often when I'm on here all of you are either in bed, or at school, or whatever it is you do during the day so I have nobody to talk to. Silly time zones, all I get to do is read all your conversations from the previous nights :D

CentroX
11th Sep 2009, 09:39
you guys are crazy if you say this game is finished. I still see some flaws and i want the dev team to fix all issues so it gets good reviews and sales. No need to rush it like last game.

polimerjones
11th Sep 2009, 09:52
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have two non believers. Committee???? get the brick wall :mad2:

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
11th Sep 2009, 12:55
What???!!! You made a commitee and just left me behind???!!! Oh, doesn't matter, I have enough being the High Priest of the Cult of His Suppreme Attaching Excelency.

And don't worry people! How can anyone think this game could possibly be rushed when it was announced for 2008 and we're still waiting? If there is ONLY one little bug when the game comes out, the world will burn.

guzzti
11th Sep 2009, 17:05

NOT ANOTHER DELAY!!! GAWDDAMMIT!!!!!:mad2:

hotduk
11th Sep 2009, 17:21
Let's not think about delays. It'll only drive us mad. Let's all just go with the March date. Forget the post I made and what I heard. I'm trying to forget everyday.

Also...CRAP, I only have 49 posts or something like that. No committee for me. But regardless of posting status, JC1 still rocks.

brauny
11th Sep 2009, 19:32
SSP would u like to be in the ADHD and poor bison u are welcome too

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
11th Sep 2009, 19:41
Of course! I and the followers from the cult will gladly join.
Come guys!
:worship::worship::worship::worship::worship: :worship::worship::worship::worship::worship: :rasp: :worship::worship::worship::worship::worship: :worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

brauny
11th Sep 2009, 19:43
Ok u gotta take the oath. Lemme find where i posted it lol

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
11th Sep 2009, 19:47
Oh, yeah, I liked it. I don't even need to pronounce it since I do all those things constantly.
Curse EA! Go to hell red flash! All praise the Almighty Dual Hook!
See?

brauny
11th Sep 2009, 19:51
Found it fill in your name in the line and add your name at the bottom:

I ____________ do solemly swear to uphold all the laws of the ADHD and do all things right and just except when playing jc or jc2.

I also do solemly swear to hate and complain about the red flash whenever possible and righteous. In addition to the red flash i will disrespect EA and mercs2 equally with the red flash. I will respect all members of ADHD and uphold the respect and dignity of Rico and Mr. sunshine at all times
in the name of the Almighty Dual Hook.

Signed by brauny, polimerjones, Sadistic Sandbox Player, awesome_man, hobodealer, texkid4, Qcypher,

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
11th Sep 2009, 19:56
I the Alfaithful Sadistic Sandbox Player do solemly swear to uphold all the laws of the ADHD and do all things right and just except when playing jc or jc2.

I also do solemly swear to hate and complain about the red flash whenever possible and righteous. In addition to the red flash i will disrespect EA and mercs2 equally with the red flash. I will respect all members of ADHD and uphold the respect and dignity of Rico and Mr. sunshine at all times

Hehehe, I love this oath

Signed by brauny, polimerjones, Sadistic Sandbox Player

brauny
11th Sep 2009, 20:00
I the Alfaithful Sadistic Sandbox Player do solemly swear to uphold all the laws of the ADHD and do all things right and just except when playing jc or jc2.

Hehehe, I love this oath

Signed by brauny, polimerjones, Sadistic Sandbox Player
hey no ratifications to da oath without a 2/3 approval when a vote is held for the ratification lol jk BUT DONT DO IT AGAIN :)**** lol and u gotta put member of ADHD in your signature

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
11th Sep 2009, 20:05
LOL! I have da Dual Hook's bless for that!

jubjub1
16th Sep 2009, 21:37
i need to know

jubjub1
17th Sep 2009, 23:19
red flash ggggggooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr Chainsaw
18th Sep 2009, 03:40
red flash ggggggooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FOBfan1995
19th Sep 2009, 18:42
how do you know?

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
19th Sep 2009, 19:25
Nothing. It's gone only on enemies. Persisting on everything else.

guzzti
19th Sep 2009, 21:16
NOT ANOTHER DELAY!!! GAWDDAMMIT!!!!!:mad2:
delay? all they said is 2010! that isn't a delay... the march thing is a rumour

jubjub1
27th Oct 2009, 02:29
amazon said feb 28 09

JAGeng
27th Oct 2009, 03:24
come on people, try really hard to stay busy until release date, theyre really trying to make a highest quality product so we dont get another awesome but glitchy experience.

trust me, it will be worth the wait how ever long it is, thats the winning formula BLIZZARD studios follows for success of WoWcraft and it has made that IP the greatest.

if we press for a sooner release date we ll have ourselves to blame for any unpolished or glitchy encounters in the game. if they postpone its because theres work to do.

Enzoforce
27th Oct 2009, 16:14
These posts are a month old... Bunch of thoughts have changed by now...