PDA

View Full Version : Cover System

Mr Chainsaw
7th Sep 2009, 09:29
I just wanted to ask if anyone thinks JC2 could use a cover system like the one featured
in Rainbow six vegas. It could go well with a stealth system if one is included.:hmm::hmm:

PoorBison
7th Sep 2009, 09:38
Personally, I don't think we need that. To me, Just Cause 2 is shaping up to be a high-impact run and gun action free-roamer, I think it works best how it is now.

brauny
7th Sep 2009, 16:11
Yea no cover system. We have a dual hook so we don't need cover

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
7th Sep 2009, 21:43
Whatever. He can crouch and hide behind things, that's enough for me

brauny
7th Sep 2009, 22:22
Yea cover is for ppl that can't survive flying thru helicopter blades. Rico has clearly proven multiple times in jc1 that cover is not for him lol

texkid4
7th Sep 2009, 22:25
Whatever. He can crouch and hide behind things, that's enough for me

I think you mean...He can crouch, hide behind things, and has an ALMIGHTY dual hook, that's enough for me.

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
7th Sep 2009, 22:29
I think you mean...He can crouch, hide behind things, and has an ALMIGHTY dual hook, that's enough for me.

Yeah! The Almighty Dual Hook doesn't even need mention. It's everywhere! Amen
And it's THE Almighty Dual Hook. There are many grappling hooks, but only one Dual and Almighty Hook !
XDD

texkid4
7th Sep 2009, 22:40
Yeah! The Almighty Dual Hook doesn't even need mention. It's everywhere! Amen
And it's THE Almighty Dual Hook. There are many grappling hooks, but only one Dual and Almighty Hook !
XDD

Sorry, THE Almighty Dual Hook

that better :)

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
7th Sep 2009, 22:45
:worship::worship::worship::worship::worship: :worship::worship::worship::worship::worship: :worship::worship::worship::worship::worship: :worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:
See? The Sacred Cult of His Supreme Attaching Excelency only praises the One and Only Almighty Dual Hook

texkid4
7th Sep 2009, 22:47
:worship::worship::worship::worship::worship: :worship::worship::worship::worship::worship: :worship::worship::worship::worship::worship: :worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:
See? The Sacred Cult of His Supreme Attaching Excelency only praises the One and Only Almighty Dual Hook

hahaha

brauny
7th Sep 2009, 22:53
Well done sir. U have proven once again that the dual hook is the first and only weapon desrving of praise of this magnitude (big word) lol

PoorBison
8th Sep 2009, 04:54
Avalanche Studios and Eidos Interactive proudly present...

DUAL HOOK 2!

http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/1152/jc2pftx360norating.jpg

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
8th Sep 2009, 12:24
Nice! Hey, what are those blades? Never noticed them!

QCypher
8th Sep 2009, 13:29
Nice! Hey, what are those blades? Never noticed them!

Ya. The Hook looks like a scorpion. Go figure. :nut:

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
8th Sep 2009, 13:35
Ya. The Hook looks like a scorpion. Go figure. :nut:

That's true. Didn't notice that either. Am I getting rusty? :mad2:
This all makes me think... some still untold features for the hook? :scratch:

awesome_man
9th Sep 2009, 01:19
i couldnt get the picture

texkid4
9th Sep 2009, 01:24
maybe u can use it to stab people. u could use it for steath, like come up from behind an enemy and stab them till the red flash goes away!! mwahahaha

PoorBison
9th Sep 2009, 07:50
That's true. Didn't notice that either. Am I getting rusty? :mad2:
This all makes me think... some still untold features for the hook? :scratch:I've got an oil can if you need one...

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
9th Sep 2009, 11:49
I've got an oil can if you need one...

I could use one. Thanks

Hobodealer
12th Sep 2009, 12:17
Maybe Avalanche are putting secret messages into screenshots?! Or maybe the Red Flash is making it's way into your photoshop and tricking you into things that aren't real? MyColdMan, we need answers!

...please.

Frank White
23rd Oct 2009, 16:05
No game will ever have a cover system like rainbow it's why that games so good.

JAGeng
23rd Oct 2009, 23:57
We have to be aware that this is a freeroaming game and its a whole different mechanic from a tactical shooter, its a little nonsense to expect a cover system.

Its like expecting Rainbow six Vegas to have hijackable airplanes, a grappling hook and a parachute, does that make sense?

Enzoforce
24th Oct 2009, 07:34
LOL! Dual Hook 2 so nice!