PDA

View Full Version : Extractions

Callum
6th Sep 2009, 11:11
I think it would be good if you could choose where you could get taken to. like you could choose what location and how high and how low. :D

PoorBison
6th Sep 2009, 11:19
Who knows? They haven't said anything about the extractions for this game, they might include just that! :)

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
6th Sep 2009, 12:35
Nice! Extracted to nowhere high in the sky only to freefall!

Hobodealer
6th Sep 2009, 16:44
Yeah extractions were really useful in JC1

brauny
6th Sep 2009, 16:49
I didn't like the long load time because i would get distracted by something else and when it was done loading i wouldn't pull my chute and i would die

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
6th Sep 2009, 18:25
I didn't like the long load time because i would get distracted by something else and when it was done loading i wouldn't pull my chute and i would die

I would swear that's the number 1 cause of death in Just Cause 1, closely followed by being trampled by civilian cars

beethamwest
6th Sep 2009, 19:45
I think its clear that extraction is provided by that funky helicopter we see in the new 11 min video.

Rico is extracted to the safehouse that has the base jump platform.

I hope all the safehouses have something unique about them. A base jump platform is awesome like.

EDIT: Iv'e just looked at the mini map and it isn't a safehouse that he extracts to and jumps from, there is a safehouse about half a mile from there (you can see it on the mini map when he starts base jumping)

So i wonder what the place is with all the armour and weapons?

texkid4
6th Sep 2009, 19:53
I think its clear that extraction is provided by that funky helicopter we see in the new 11 min video.

Rico is extracted to the safehouse that has the base jump platform.

I hope all the safehouses have something unique about them. A base jump platform is awesome like.

Yah, thats what i thought, i think the base jump platform is a neat idea to put by the safehouses.

awesome_man
6th Sep 2009, 20:12
i think maybe that it might have been the demo for the game...or the beginning of it..one never knows

QCypher
6th Sep 2009, 22:06
i think maybe that it might have been the demo for the game...or the beginning of it..one never knows

I like the sound of that.

skater150
7th Sep 2009, 00:05
i hope the demo is highly technical so we can really get a taste of what this game is gonna be like

brauny
7th Sep 2009, 01:04
Yea but prolly not cuz if you can do everything in the demo that you can do in the game free vs. $60 will drop sales. The demo will prolly feature a couple cars and guns in the beginning of the game and either a helicopter or plane. Nothin fancy just enough to get us hooked and crying that it isn't out yet and others to say this is fun i might get this.

PoorBison
7th Sep 2009, 07:30
The demo will probably be based in a section of the map where its grassy, so that the player is still tempted to visit the desert and snow by buying the full game.

Hobodealer
8th Sep 2009, 20:36
Maybe the Agency put some supplies at a nearby abandoned hut?

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
8th Sep 2009, 21:27
Like the misterious (for me, everything must be misterious) little chinese house deep in the jungle. What is there? Mmm...

PoorBison
9th Sep 2009, 07:42
Ooh yes, I like the look of that to. It'll be cool to finally find it, hopefully its well hidden so that it feels really rewarding to finally get to it.