PDA

View Full Version : Get rid of that annoying heartbeat thing at low health

Callum
5th Sep 2009, 09:47
It is horribly annoying and it really got on my nerves in JC1, i dont mind the red thing showing that you have low health but please get rid of the heart beat thing. :wave:

PoorBison
5th Sep 2009, 11:32
I didn't mind. Usually my health never went that far down to begin with.

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
5th Sep 2009, 13:21
I didn't mind either. When I was low I hid myself to recover and the heartbeat dissappeared. It's a good way of noticing you that you're about to die. I care more about other red things...

brauny
6th Sep 2009, 02:41
I didn't mind either. When I was low I hid myself to recover and the heartbeat dissappeared. It's a good way of noticing you that you're about to die. I care more about other red things...
Yes. the heartbeat that warns us of low health is the smallest issue right now even though i like it. The other red thing is one of the dumbest things iv'e seen. It works with simple games and 2d stuff but not in this game. If they keep that in the game the disc will make a good frisby because if it goes on a roof and i can't get it i will be kinda happy.

skater150
6th Sep 2009, 02:52
its there for a reason why remove it otherwise you could die with no warning at all

brauny
6th Sep 2009, 02:58
Exactly. it would be stupid to get rid of it. Its also stupid to keep other red things in the game.

PoorBison
6th Sep 2009, 03:33
Yes. the heartbeat that warns us of low health is the smallest issue right now even though i like it. The other red thing is one of the dumbest things iv'e seen. It works with simple games and 2d stuff but not in this game. If they keep that in the game the disc will make a good frisby because if it goes on a roof and i can't get it i will be kinda happy.You are joking right? Its silly to dislike a game because of red stuff.

I hope its optional, I'd be interested to play with it on just to see what its like.

brauny
6th Sep 2009, 03:38
yea its just some humor but i really do hate it hence my signature but i could deal with it if they keep it in. Barely tho

PoorBison
6th Sep 2009, 04:08
I could just imagine your eye twitching every-time you see a red flash :lol:

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
6th Sep 2009, 12:23
My eyes already twitch. Again, the red flash is a CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED (Yeah I censor myself) Did you see it in the last video? Damn, detractors will laugh loud at it!

brauny
6th Sep 2009, 15:20
It is possible that my eye will twitch when i see it. Then i will turn green and bust through a wall

hotduk
8th Sep 2009, 17:33
I don't mind the heart beat. I'm usually paying too much attention to the fire fight and forget to check my health. I think I sit too close to my 60". It's like I'm Rico.

The heart beat is a good reminder. I need it. That or little electrodes that give my hands a little jolt.

I guess that would work too.

Hobodealer
8th Sep 2009, 20:21
Yh, it's better than even more Red Flashing!

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
8th Sep 2009, 21:25
The red flash is a better reminder. It reminds us we are playing Metal Slu... er... oops...

polimerjones
8th Sep 2009, 21:27
you guys notice that in about every post there is red flash. its taking over the forum too. :nut:

Mr Chainsaw
9th Sep 2009, 04:01
That's because it's stupid and Reeeeeeaaaaaalllllyyyy annoying