PDA

View Full Version : Mini Ninjas Rules!!!!!!!!!! Suggestion for Mini Ninjas 2...

GameKing92
5th Sep 2009, 00:25
This game is phenominal! I would like to suggest online co-op for the next Mini Ninjas title. Would work great with the 6 different Ninjas.

Doodad
1st Oct 2009, 13:41
I am a bit disappointed with this game. To each his own.

RadarTrap
2nd Oct 2009, 00:48
I think it's great!

There are a few things that could be tweaked for a sequel. With a game that appeals to such a wide age range I think the hard difficulty level should be more difficult. If the combat was difficult enough that mashing 'X' didn't win all fights then you'd be forced to use your magic/items and be strategic in how you did it.

Also they've done a great job of adding a stealth mechanic, but there's no reward for using it. If you kill enemies then you'll level up, but if you sneak past you get nothing. Also, while stealth attacks do more damage - they also alert everyone around. I want to be able to pick people off one by one silently. :D

DUTCH BUDDHA
3rd Dec 2009, 16:41
this game was so fun and good incredebel really enjoing it

1.coop online
2.reatail version can be activatit on steam so u whondt needt ur cd
3.meby cutting bamboo when fyting between them
4.editor
5.more asia soundtracks
6.a first pursen vieuw so u can look good around ur self for items

gramreaper666
15th Sep 2010, 23:21
I hope we do see a second title: loved this game & also my first platt (now has 8 but im not trophy mad as I get no chocolate at the end of the milky way lol)

Mini Ninjas RULES :wave:

we want mini ninjas 2 :thumbsup:

laciatek
26th Oct 2010, 16:04
i playd mini ninjas its amazing but i think those would be good
2 player
longer story it took me only 3 days before to complate game
more characters
kunai knifes (weapon)
poison spikes(weapon

ok thats all thanks

John Hill
31st Oct 2010, 19:04
Wow, you sound like someone who could really help my seven year old son. Could you please tell him how to get past scroll #8? He is obsessed with this game, and I am helpless to assist him. We would be sooo grateful! Thanks!:scratch:

laciatek
2nd Nov 2010, 20:01
Wow, you sound like someone who could really help my seven year old son. Could you please tell him how to get past scroll #8? He is obsessed with this game, and I am helpless to assist him. We would be sooo grateful! Thanks!:scratch:
well i havent got all scrolls because i couldnt find the right flowers sometimes but i know how to find it on begining of the game you get that special scrol that helps you find other 1ns so all you have to do is use it and buterflys should apear and they will lead you to the scroll

John Hill
4th Nov 2010, 23:16
How do I get through the blue cloud in front of the night castle? I know the second boss is in there (the one who ate too many beans), please help me!!! Anyone have questions for me? I'm on the third chapter. Peace:nut::lmao:

laciatek
5th Nov 2010, 22:04
im not sure because i dont remeber it but i think you go inside the cloud and ull find ghost skeletons things then you >HAVE< to get a secret scroll kill at least 5 ghost skeleton things and go thrue the gate Keep fallowing the path way + ur welcome for 8th scroll tip:lmao:

KrisZed
28th Feb 2011, 20:46
This game is phenominal! I would like to suggest online co-op for the next Mini Ninjas title. Would work great with the 6 different Ninjas.

hey GameKing92! if this spectacular game gets a follow up--lets hope for a co-op, and if so, how bout playin it together :D

Pfizero
29th Aug 2011, 17:30

AGREED! That's exactly what i was saying while i was playing Mini Ninjas. But either way they need to hurry up and come out with another one.

Pfizero
29th Aug 2011, 17:33
You can pick them off one by one, i did it all the time with Shun and his arrows, the best way to do it is from a distance and crouched on a roof.

Snapper
5th Oct 2011, 22:07
I can pass on a small hint. Those skeletons REALLY dislike the sunbeam spell. :-)

parkour maniac
10th Jul 2013, 20:37
i think there should be a new charicter that uses the hooked blades