PDA

View Full Version : Just cause 2 enviroments!

The_Bright_Knight
4th Sep 2009, 18:38
Im really looking foward to just cause 2 it has so much you can do. But the things which really gets me excited(:eek:) is the variation in the enviroments, iv seen the panou trailer and the snow looks brillant aswell as the desert.

Hurry up 2010 !!!!!
:rolleyes::)

brauny
6th Sep 2009, 02:46
Yea. The environment is pretty rich. but They have some issues to fix before it ships.

PoorBison
6th Sep 2009, 04:24
I'm kinda hoping they have more than one waterfall though, the one we have is kinda spoiled by that massive building that is built over it.

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
6th Sep 2009, 12:29
Talking about issues (damn, here I go again) the "misterious flat fog" is the new ally of the red flashy thing?? I'm kidding, but please devs, do your best with it. If you are wondering, it's around the part where rico ties a soldier to a palm, look back to the mountains.

brauny
6th Sep 2009, 15:12
^^^^what video is that in?

Hobodealer
6th Sep 2009, 16:48
Yeah I haven't seen that video!

awesome_man
6th Sep 2009, 17:46
he is talking about the new video...when rico attaches a soldier to a palm tree and shoots him

brauny
6th Sep 2009, 18:11
the 11 min one?

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
6th Sep 2009, 18:26
Here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BOtdFUDdFI
Remember to put it in HD

awesome_man
6th Sep 2009, 20:07
yes the 11 minute one

PoorBison
7th Sep 2009, 07:15
Talking about issues (damn, here I go again) the "misterious flat fog" is the new ally of the red flashy thing?? I'm kidding, but please devs, do your best with it. If you are wondering, it's around the part where rico ties a soldier to a palm, look back to the mountains.Heh, ally. All these ugly little features are plotting against us.

brauny
7th Sep 2009, 16:07
Yea there gonna take over the world before we even notice its happening like in that movie where action figures come to life and theyre fighting each other. I can't think of the name but it was a good movie

PoorBison
8th Sep 2009, 05:41
Yea there gonna take over the world before we even notice its happening like in that movie where action figures come to life and theyre fighting each other. I can't think of the name but it was a good movieSmall Soldiers? Yeah I loved that film :)