PDA

View Full Version : Problems with keys

DJA_DJA
4th Sep 2009, 12:09
Hello. Firts of all i wanna say that i don't know english as good, as you. So, sorry me =)
And here is my question: while i've been playing Demo, i didn't saw keys to press, when message to press the button appeared. So, there was written to press a key, but no key was shown. Only white box (aka keyboard key). How can i fix it? Reinstalling video drivers didn't help. Also i have Windows 7. Could it be the reason? I've tried to launch it in different сompatibility modes - nothing.

http://s47.radikal.ru/i116/0909/b3/9638cab57781.jpg

Henke123
4th Sep 2009, 12:18
Maybe the keys have been unbinded somehow.

Open the launcher and check if run/glide/use has an assigned key.

DJA_DJA
4th Sep 2009, 12:25
I have this problems with each key. But they works properly. Looks like they just are not shown.

Henke123
4th Sep 2009, 12:46
Hmm, don't know then.

But if the keys are working it shouldn't be any trouble playing, and hopefully you won't have this problem in the full game.

DJA_DJA
4th Sep 2009, 16:26
Booted from WinXP. Same. Maybe crossfire?
Nope, still the same. Any other ideas/suggestions?

Maybe it will be important:
ATI Radeon HD 3870 (i have two of them, so it's crossfire)
Gigabyte GA-X38-DQ6
Intel Core 2 Duo E6850
2GB of DDR2

Marcus
4th Sep 2009, 16:40
Run the launcher (right click the game icon in Vista's Games menu, or click through the start menu in XP), set the keys to something (and set them straight back to normal if you like) just to force it to re-save the config, then accept the changes and back out.

It sounds like your config file might have gone a bit screwy, so forcing the Launcher to run again will hopefully bring it back into line (fingers crossed).

DJA_DJA
5th Sep 2009, 17:05
So, i solved my problem. I asked for a Config folder on another forum. And when i downloaded folder, there were more files, then in mine (~4 files). After changing config folder everithing started to work properly. Thanx for the idea =)