PDA

View Full Version : GREAT BASE JUMPING idea!!!

ajax_xtd
3rd Sep 2009, 12:02
Base Jumping is essential for Just Cause fun:thumb:. Many people remember this 1000m jump from JC1. You re flying down the mountain passing by the base nearby… Ah memories. And also all these lighthouses, crevices, rocks, bridges…sweeeet. But. One small but :scratch:.
It was fun, but could have been even more fun with addition of smth. like “AIR STUNTS” :nut:: spinning, flipping in the air!!! And this 1500 meters jump (developers mentioned earlier) in JC2 can be SUPER FUN and INDIVIDUAL for every player of JC2.
:lmao:My idea of how this can be done: when Rico is flying down to the ground you can maneuver his speed altering his body angle with the help of the one thumb stick (another thumb controls the camera). BUT I AM SHURE that while in the air at least one of the 4 triggers left unused. So to perform stunts player can hold this trigger. While holding it Rico is in so called “stunt mode”. In this mode player controlling free falling (not altering the speed (angle) of falling). Holding the trigger and pressing right on the thumb Rico beginning to spin right. Holding the trigger and pressing back and Rico beginning to flip backwards. And so…
Just after releasing the trigger Ricko quickly finishes the last spin, flip and he is back in normal (standard) falling mode – keeping the same angle and course of falling from the beginning.
I think this is great that every player can chouse for himself: in the middle of firefight – don`t try to be stuntman (if you`re not an expert yet) – leave the trigger as it is (Ricko can simply lose needed seconds to open the parachute before hitting the ground, because his body can be in the middle of back flip… 10 meters above the ground if the player is not careful with the stunt:mad2:).
But Jumping from the mountain :thumb:– make it as fun as possible perform as many stunts as you want etc !
:wave:I think this adds at least 10% more fun to the game and whole lot of creativity for the player.
Please, please – make JC2 ultimate game for players

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
3rd Sep 2009, 12:33
Cool

Seventy49
3rd Sep 2009, 16:28
nice idea

Dedimes
3rd Sep 2009, 17:14
Great idea. but in case they dont want to add it,
Options ftw :D Mabye they can add superman mode to you can sky dive up, and down, ect. that would be cool

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
3rd Sep 2009, 17:21
Great idea. but in case they dont want to add it,
Options ftw :D Mabye they can add superman mode to you can sky dive up, and down, ect. that would be cool

Options ftw!
Superman mode, lol. Mmm, anyone else would love to see a Dragon Ball Z sandbox game? Something like tenkaichi but with open world (civilians and all :naughty:)
Hey, Eidos, Avalanche, do it! Make Dragon Cause or Just Ball for us!
Damn I'm soo offtopic...

awesome_man
3rd Sep 2009, 18:40
that stunt idea is sweet!!!...developes PLEASE DO IT!!!

texkid4
3rd Sep 2009, 22:06
Or we could get a board attached to are feet when we are skkydiving ( http://cache1.asset-cache.net/xc/sb10062035d-001.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=9746BFA1BA0ACA45150C48C38FB7EFC349207362A3F24453 )

Or a wing suit that was mentioned earlier. ( http://static.squidoo.com/resize/squidoo_images/-1/lens1991764_1227130220wingsuit-intro.jpg )

and something that would be awesome to me ( http://www.usppa.org/Resources/powere2.jpg )

00rouchy00
4th Sep 2009, 15:19
ye and it would be awsome if rico could bring out his dual revolvers and shoot whilst base jumping!!

polimerjones
4th Sep 2009, 20:05
thats what i though would be cool. if you could shoot while falling

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
5th Sep 2009, 12:37
While it would be very cool, I don't see it. Too fast to aim at anything, so practically useless.

KubaD
5th Sep 2009, 14:22
And mission when we have to fight with someone during freefall.

polimerjones
5th Sep 2009, 16:20
thats what i was thinking too /\ /\ /\. like in the last mission but instead of explosives you got to snipe the guy right out of the air!!! awesome.

brauny
6th Sep 2009, 02:12
I like the stunt idea. They should out in a mission like the parachuting scene in point break. Like the bad guy took his backpack of infinite chutes and dual hook and jumped out of the plane. Then, Rico has to chase him down in the air and grab a hold of him and pull the chute.

hotduk
8th Sep 2009, 17:26
They should out in a mission like the parachuting scene in point break.

Classic. You can never go wrong with Point Break...well, maybe except Gary Busey.

Just when I was thinking there couldn't be anything you could add to make this game anymore bad-A, the stunt idea would blow the competition (as if there were some...) out of the water.

Great idea.

Hobodealer
8th Sep 2009, 20:26
Yeah, great idea. I was thinking you could use it to dodge bullets, like if you were base jumping into a base, and you were being shot at.