PDA

View Full Version : Very important!!!! Easter eggs!!!!

ajax_xtd
3rd Sep 2009, 09:39
Everybody knows that EXPLORATION is a HUGE part of Just Cause :):
Waterfalls, rivers, deserts, snowy mountains etc… That is great. And to make it even better please dear developers place some Easter eggs hidden somewhere in this gorgeous world :lmao::
sunken tanker with posters of JC1 somewhere deep in the ocean, destroyed alien space ship with Mendosa’s dead body inside somewhere deep in the woods, lost island far in the ocean, something in the sky… Whatever…
Encourage us please to thoroughly explore this beautiful world you are creating for our enjoinment and fun.
P.S. By far Just Cause 1 is the best game I have ever played (I have completed 100% of it). I am counting on you. Even now I can see, that JC 2 is going to be a huge hit.
Please, just add some icing on the cake ;).

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
3rd Sep 2009, 12:32
Everybody knows that EXPLORATION is a HUGE part of Just Cause :):
Waterfalls, rivers, deserts, snowy mountains etc… That is great. And to make it even better please dear developers place some Easter eggs hidden somewhere in this gorgeous world :lmao::
sunken tanker with posters of JC1 somewhere deep in the ocean, destroyed alien space ship with Mendosa’s dead body inside somewhere deep in the woods, lost island far in the ocean, something in the sky… Whatever…
Encourage us please to thoroughly explore this beautiful world you are creating for our enjoinment and fun.
P.S. By far Just Cause 1 is the best game I have ever played (I have completed 100% of it). I am counting on you. Even now I can see, that JC 2 is going to be a huge hit.
Please, just add some icing on the cake ;).

Lol at all! Haha, I like your easter eggs. I have big hopes with exploration this time from what they have said.

Dedimes
3rd Sep 2009, 17:17
good idea, post some ideas. maybe big foot or abominable(?) snowman. add at least 10 or 12, and make an achievement / trophy for getting it, even if it is 0 g/bronze

awesome_man
3rd Sep 2009, 18:37
0 g's...nooooo i want 50..haha

texkid4
3rd Sep 2009, 19:52
How bout an alien spaceship ( https://allcretansareliars.wikispaces.com/file/view/spaceship.jpg ) that we can find some where in the woods, and fly like a helicopter.

brauny
6th Sep 2009, 03:06
I mentioned this in another post but how about the bigfoot that was supposedly real but was just a costume filled with the insides of other animals. Anyone else remember this from last year or the year before? But anyway this time make him alive and pissed off

PoorBison
6th Sep 2009, 03:30
I'd like a creature similar to that of the Yautja from the Predator movies. Walking through the jungle and you see a 3 laser dots on Rico's back... would certainty creep me out :)

brauny
6th Sep 2009, 03:35
I'm pretty sure that's copyright but that would be very sweet. And he would be in the trees and we wouldn't know he was there until he gave the predator yell and jumped down

PoorBison
6th Sep 2009, 04:07
Yeah, they would get every charge possible in the name of copyright. Still be awesome though.

Better yet, a mode where you play as a Predator and get to hunt people in the game! Actually, maybe that would be better if it was a totally separate game, haha.

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
6th Sep 2009, 12:19
Scorpion (Rico) is already far better hunter than predator. Would be nice finding a trace of dead bodies without skin hanging off trees indicating you're getting close...
Or they could be there just because YOU grappled them there, muahahahaha!

brauny
6th Sep 2009, 15:21
They did make a predator game it was called concrete jungle and it was very bad

Hobodealer
6th Sep 2009, 16:38
Easter Eggs were awesome on San Andreas!

PoorBison
7th Sep 2009, 07:07
They did make a predator game it was called concrete jungle and it was very badHeh I actually own that, I've been trying to sell it for 3 years and nobody has taken it. The free-roaming missions are fun though, if only for a few minutes.

polimerjones
7th Sep 2009, 13:18
they dont even need to be that big. i really like the EE they put in halo 3 in snowbound. it was just a tiny penny in the map floor.

brauny
7th Sep 2009, 16:23
Well I have a short attention span so i wouldn't even have the time to find small easter eggs. I want huge ones like godzilla exiting the water and u have a huge battle with him until batman swoops in with a hand grenade and pops it in his mouth but the joker rigged his belt so its only confetti when it explodes and then batman runs away but comes back with the octavio and the almighty triple hook. U then defeat godzilla and there are no red flashes in sight. And they all said amen and they also said 100TH POST BABY :) :) :) :)

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
7th Sep 2009, 21:41
Well I have a short attention span so i wouldn't even have the time to find small easter eggs. I want huge ones like godzilla exiting the water and u have a huge battle with him until batman swoops in with a hand grenade and pops it in his mouth but the joker rigged his belt so its only confetti when it explodes and then batman runs away but comes back with the octavio and the almighty triple hook. U then defeat godzilla and there are no red flashes in sight. And they all said amen and they also said 100TH POST BABY :) :) :) :)

:lol: Dude, you make me laugh many times

brauny
7th Sep 2009, 22:20
^ Thank you i try. you make me laugh too :)

PoorBison
8th Sep 2009, 05:02
:lol: Dude, you make me laugh many times

^ Thank you i try. you make me laugh too :)Aww, you two get on so well... :flowers:

:lol:

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
8th Sep 2009, 12:26
Aww, you two get on so well... :flowers:

:lol:

Hey, you dirty mind! Haha

brauny
8th Sep 2009, 21:08
yea there will be no flowers given to anyone on this forum unless there for mycoldman to get some info outta him

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
8th Sep 2009, 21:38
Yep! Mycoldman! Here! Take it:
:flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers: :flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers:
All for you! :p:p:p Now, feed us with your unlimited knowledge!! :D

awesome_man
9th Sep 2009, 01:37
I second that... :flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers:

PoorBison
9th Sep 2009, 07:51
Lets hope he doesn't suffer from allergies :D

brauny
9th Sep 2009, 19:30
O NO ALLERGIES! eh just take the flowers anyway and have some zyrtec or somethin.