PDA

View Full Version : (another) Suggestion

Dedimes
1st Sep 2009, 04:55
First of all, i love reading new comments and threads. If you have an idea, Share it!

Also, Sorry for spamming the forums lol, but add a grappling hook to the helicopter. it could have the same mechanics as the original grappling hook, but would only be able to attack to pickupable (?) things, like cars, trees. and people. Mwahahaha! I got the idea after reading a post about attaching a car to someone then dropping it in the ocean. what better way to put it in the ocean by helicopter :D also, you could dunk enemy's in the water.

awesome_man
1st Sep 2009, 11:54
yeah..just like in mercs 2

FOBfan1995
1st Sep 2009, 23:56
you can do that. Just attack it to the heli before you get in it or land it and attack it.

Dedimes
2nd Sep 2009, 18:28
i ment so you can attach heli-car-enemy, not just heli-car :o

hotduk
2nd Sep 2009, 20:22
Here's another suggestion...

What if you could add your face onto Rico's Face. Like you can do in Rainbow Six: Vegas. I mean, Rico is pretty awesome, but how bad A would it be to see you flying around the jungle and free falling from thousands of feet in the air??

QCypher
2nd Sep 2009, 22:42
Here's another suggestion...

What if you could add your face onto Rico's Face. Like you can do in Rainbow Six: Vegas. I mean, Rico is pretty awesome, but how bad A would it be to see you flying around the jungle and free falling from thousands of feet in the air??

I like video games cause I get to be another person. So no thanks. It could be a nice option.

Dedimes
3rd Sep 2009, 07:25
i prefer a main character. but remember OPTIONS FTW!!:nut::nut::nut::nut::nut::nut: