PDA

View Full Version : European Collector Edition

ArakaraTSG
31st Aug 2009, 12:04
Hi everybody!

I have seen this on Youtube :

Unboxing Xbox US Collector Edition (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bj5nWZvCvOA)
Unboxing Xbox EU Collector Edition (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nr7HwZ6E9PY)

As you can see, the european version seems not to be as good as the US version...
(not metal box, not bat-box form (^^), the book inside is not in the same material, withtout the nice cover...)

So, I'm wondering : why?
The price is not the same? I don't think so...
We don't deserve the same quality?

I've preordered my Collector's edition for PC 70€, and I'm waiting 18 September for this amazing game, but I'm a little confused about that. :s

Kettels
31st Aug 2009, 20:16
As you can see, the european version seems not to be as good as the US version...
(not metal box, not bat-box form (^^), the book inside is not in the same material, withtout the nice cover...)

So, I'm wondering : why?
The price is not the same? I don't think so...
We don't deserve the same quality?

they're just trying to create a strong loyal fanbase :lol:

i didnt really like the us box tbh although the one the rest of the world gets look like its going to fall apart as soon as you get it. although i thought everything would be the same on the inside :(

demonbat
1st Sep 2009, 03:59
The EU box just looks cheap and tacky, and no fancy cover for the book either :confused: . Why are we getting a bad deal compared to the US :scratch:

When the details of the CE first came out this was a must for me as I'm a big Batman fan and I went straight to my local game store to pre order it. What with the now plastic Batarang, the PC versions release date put back and now the differences between US and EU CE versions, I have to say I'm not impressed and don't think I will bother getting the CE now :mad2:

ArakaraTSG
2nd Sep 2009, 18:45
I hope we'll have a nice collector edition on PC!

Unstoppable
2nd Sep 2009, 21:55
I hope we'll have a nice collector edition on PC!

No collector for PC. Same with Assassin's Creed as far as I know.

Henke123
2nd Sep 2009, 22:07
No collector for PC. Same with Assassin's Creed as far as I know.Not in the US, but both B:AA and AC2 gets a PC CE in Europe.

Unstoppable
2nd Sep 2009, 22:42
Not in the US, but both B:AA and AC2 gets a PC CE in Europe.

Oh well screwed as usual. :thumb:

ArakaraTSG
3rd Sep 2009, 16:29
Yeah, I already precommanded mine in LaFnac (a shop)!^^