PDA

View Full Version : Batman and Robin Mr Freeze Pog

BatNipples
30th Aug 2009, 13:10
Right heres the deal, me and my friend at school are massive Arnold Schwarzeneeger fans. We worship him as a good. We think his Mr Freeze role is his funniest due to all his puns and crap (search it on youtube). I almost cried when my friend gave me his ONLY Mr Freeze pog. He said to me,"Keep that absolutely safe, they dont make those anymore. You are holding possibly the last Arnold Schwarzeneger pog!"
Well i kept it for a week in my shirt pocket and it made my days so much happier. It didnt bring me much luck but it always made me smile. Then i put my shirt in the wash. AND I NEVER TOOK IT OUT. NOW ITS RUINED. My friend is going to be heartbroken. I tried looking on ebay for it but i can only find the pog where he is holding his freeze gun thing.

If anyone has the arnold pog or any clue as to where to find it you would make me a very very very happy man.

It says on the back its No.12 and it also says Dr Victor Fries.

Mr_Scarecrow_Goes_To_Town
31st Aug 2009, 03:47
Right heres the deal, me and my friend at school are massive Arnold Schwarzeneeger fans. We worship him as a good. We think his Mr Freeze role is his funniest due to all his puns and crap (search it on youtube). I almost cried when my friend gave me his ONLY Mr Freeze pog. He said to me,"Keep that absolutely safe, they dont make those anymore. You are holding possibly the last Arnold Schwarzeneger pog!"
Well i kept it for a week in my shirt pocket and it made my days so much happier. It didnt bring me much luck but it always made me smile. Then i put my shirt in the wash. AND I NEVER TOOK IT OUT. NOW ITS RUINED. My friend is going to be heartbroken. I tried looking on ebay for it but i can only find the pog where he is holding his freeze gun thing.

If anyone has the arnold pog or any clue as to where to find it you would make me a very very very happy man.

It says on the back its No.12 and it also says Dr Victor Fries.

I'm glad to hear I'm not the only Arnie fan on here. That sucks dude. If I knew where to get it or if I had it I'd love to help ya, but I don't. :(

Can you guys do Arnie impersonations? I do mine like Will Sasso and everyone loves it. :p I have to explain I'm imitating someone imitating him. :nut:

Gopher_777
31st Aug 2009, 04:00
What's a pog?

SolidSnake_123
31st Aug 2009, 04:53
What's a pog?

I honestly have no idea lol:rasp:

lt_skittles
31st Aug 2009, 05:57
Sonic Pogs

http://dedens.free.fr/images/sonic/images/pogs.jpg

SolidSnake_123
31st Aug 2009, 06:42
Sonic Pogs

http://dedens.free.fr/images/sonic/images/pogs.jpg

Ah, I see, cool collection actually lol

lt_skittles
31st Aug 2009, 07:14
not mine I found it on Google Images, but I know what a pog is.

Old_BenKenobi
31st Aug 2009, 09:47
What's a pog?

I honestly have no idea lol:rasp:

What?! How old are you guys...

BatNipples
31st Aug 2009, 18:19
lol i dont collect pogs. my friend found it in his old pog collection from when he was a kid and we both went nuts at it like OH MY GOD YOU HAD AN ARNOLD POG AN DID NOT TELL ME

and yes we do do arnie impressions but it is of total recall when he is in the taxi tellin the guy to DRIVE JUST DRIVE ANYWARE. ***** *****! ARRRRAGGH ARGGH AAARGGH *rips off robot*

Pattycakes
2nd Sep 2009, 22:27
hahahaha how does anyone not know what pogs are!? i used to play pogs all the time when i was a kid. i even have a battle pog scar from a slammer that hit me in the eyebrow. i was a true pog warrior. damn now i wanna play pogs. **** i wish i had an arnie pog, il check my old collection in the basement and get back to ya

SolidSnake_123
3rd Sep 2009, 08:12
What?! How old are you guys...

14 lol, don't know If I'm from the POG era, haha.

Old_BenKenobi
3rd Sep 2009, 08:26
14 lol, don't know If I'm from the POG era, haha.

Most certainly not. :p

SolidSnake_123
3rd Sep 2009, 08:31
Most certainly not. :p

Heh. Oh snap dude, I just found a huge collection of a old basketball team's POGS in a drawer, (SOnics) Wow... very.. interesting.

DarkKnightDanny
3rd Sep 2009, 20:46
remember the walkers crisps star wars pogs?

i have all of them in a cool little binder:)

Gopher_777
4th Sep 2009, 06:16
why are they called pogs?

T-Perry
4th Sep 2009, 19:53
woow, pogs....

Its a 90's thing haha... Had a crap load of those suckers

Revenant36
17th Sep 2009, 23:19
why are they called pogs?

Call me sad, but I can actually answer this. The game was developed in a hawaiian drink factory and was originally played with milk bottle tops. Only it wasn't milk they were making, it was Passion fruit, Orange and Guava juice, hence POG. And the slammers were called "kini"s, after the hawaiian for king...

Jayronathon
18th Sep 2009, 02:45
I have Xmen pogs that were drawn by Jim Lee...but no DC pogs

Revenant36
18th Sep 2009, 02:54
I have Xmen pogs that were drawn by Jim Lee...but no DC pogs

Nice. I got the full set of Star Wars pogs in the binder, as someone else here mentioned. But if I remember rightly, they were called "Tazos" and they had little slits in the side so they could fit together to make shapes. Weird...