PDA

View Full Version : Amount of weapons

texkid4
29th Aug 2009, 21:49
Just a quick question. How many weapons will you be able to carry? Like in the first one there was dual pistols and 3 other guns.

Callum
2nd Sep 2009, 17:52
Either 2 or 3

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
3rd Sep 2009, 12:38
It looks like Mercenaies this time, four slots, something like tuo guns, one type of explosives and something else. We can see two big guns in his back (a rifle and a rocket launcher) so it's pretty limited, realistic in this aspect.

awesome_man
3rd Sep 2009, 18:31
from the videos it looked like the weapon choosing system corresponded with the 4 points on the d-pad...so i would guess 4
1.Heavier
2.pistol
3.sub-machine gun
4.explosives

QCypher
3rd Sep 2009, 18:33
from the videos it looked like the weapon choosing system corresponded with the 4 points on the d-pad...so i would guess 4
1.Heavier
2.pistol
3.sub-machine gun
4.explosives

Or it could be any combination of those. And does the dual wield feature take up one space or two? I would say one because at one point in the newest gameplay Rico was holding two Desert Eagles and was not dual wielding them.

awesome_man
3rd Sep 2009, 18:35
i dont know..but in the videos it looked like you could hold like an mp5 and a desert eagle

QCypher
3rd Sep 2009, 18:38
i dont know..but in the videos it looked like you could hold like an mp5 and a desert eagle

Ya that was the first 10 min video. I was talking about the second one. From Gamescom.

awesome_man
3rd Sep 2009, 18:44
which one was that...i dont remember :nut::nut::scratch::scratch::nut::scratch:

QCypher
3rd Sep 2009, 18:55
which one was that...i dont remember :nut::nut::scratch::scratch::nut::scratch:

Theres a topic that says 11 minutes gameplay video. Find it and its somewhere on the first page. I think dailymotion still has it. Not sure though.

awesome_man
3rd Sep 2009, 19:31
ohh yeah i saw it....but i dont think he duel weilded anything...he eventually got a pistol but it was only 1

QCypher
3rd Sep 2009, 19:34
ohh yeah i saw it....but i dont think he duel weilded anything...he eventually got a pistol but it was only 1

Wow. I know he didnt dual wield anything. I was saying that Im wondering if the dual wield will take up one slot or two. And then I observed that when Rico had two Desert Eagles on the D-pad in the newest gameplay he wasnt dual wielding them. So that led me to believe that dual wielding weapons only takes up one space. Geez. Does THAT make sense? Cause apparently nothing else did.

awesome_man
3rd Sep 2009, 20:04
ok ok...im sorry...i just wasnt paying attention..my bad...so yes i believe it is 1 space:mad2::mad2::mad2::(:(

QCypher
3rd Sep 2009, 20:06
ok ok...im sorry...i just wasnt paying attention..my bad...so yes i believe it is 1 space:mad2::mad2::mad2::(:(

lol. Its ok. Im just a little short tempered today. :D