PDA

View Full Version : If you bought the PC Retail version.....

Deemo
29th Aug 2009, 19:17
Could someone who bought this game on PC let me know if you can reconfigure the keyboard binds? I ALWAYS have to reconfigure my keys....its the only way i can play and you could not do it in the Demo for PC. Thanks

Henke123
29th Aug 2009, 19:48
You can reconfigure your keys in the demo through the launcher.

Deemo
29th Aug 2009, 20:11
You can reconfigure your keys in the demo through the launcher.

Could you explain how? Im not exactly sure what you mean by changing them through the launcher. I dlownloaded through Steam and if I right click, there is no option to change keys, and if I launch the game and go into options I only have the option to VIEW the controller setup, but not to change it.

Thanks

Henke123
29th Aug 2009, 20:35
If you don't have a shortcut to the launcher in your startmenu go to

C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\batman arkham asylum - demo\Binaries

and run BmLauncher.exe.

Deemo
29th Aug 2009, 20:55
Cool, ill give that a shot when my kids get off my desktop :-)

Thanks

Deemo
30th Aug 2009, 17:21
Thanks for the help, followed your instructions and really enjoyed playing it on the PC WITH my controls being as I wanted them.

Asurat
30th Aug 2009, 17:28
Nice, although I must admit, I adjusted to the controls rather quickly as it was, and haven't bothered to change any of them

iceman0124
30th Aug 2009, 20:18
After a very small learning curve, the default KB/M controls work great for me. Hated them at first, but quickly got used to them.

giz
31st Aug 2009, 10:24
After a very small learning curve, the default KB/M controls work great for me. Hated them at first, but quickly got used to them.

likewise,, altho i'm getting a xbox controller to check both out,, i mean on the demo we have a few keys,, but on the official game we'll have much more keys and that will be strange and hard altho after knowing your keys it will be easy to play with ^^