PDA

View Full Version : Just cause 3,4,5 may even 6

deathlaroy
29th Aug 2009, 06:47
If this game sells good enough (im sure it will), do you guys at Eidos have any planes(sorry if misspelled or misused)of continuing the game?and how bout Rico?i love the idea of Rico but if you guys at Eidos continue the series then you will soon have to get rid of Rico :hmm:
maby use Rico's mentor/old friend/enemies lol

deathlaroy
29th Aug 2009, 06:49
just some ideas

polimerjones
29th Aug 2009, 07:18
I'd buy 'em all

PoorBison
29th Aug 2009, 09:21
Perhaps a third could be in order, any more than that may be pushing it a bit.

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
29th Aug 2009, 13:51
Are you crazy?

dark_angel_7
29th Aug 2009, 17:27
Just Cause sold a little over 1 million units world-wide which guarantees a sequel in the games industry. Any further sequels will solely depend on sales for JC2 (and the potential for further games possibly).

Mr Chainsaw
30th Aug 2009, 09:12
Anyway if eidos makes more Just Cause sequels what do you think they could make better
since the game is already near perfect

polimerjones
31st Aug 2009, 00:20
Maybe in Jc3 there will be the TRIPLE HOOK... the DUAL HOOKS only replacement.:whistle:

Mr Chainsaw
31st Aug 2009, 07:46
Maybe in Jc3 there will be the TRIPLE HOOK... the DUAL HOOKS only replacement.:whistle:

:lol:Connect a oil tanker, a helicopter and a plane together.

KABOOOOOOOOOOOM

KubaD
31st Aug 2009, 16:13
And QUADRUPLE HOOK in JC4, etc.

Hobodealer
1st Sep 2009, 13:50
...JC8 Octaple Hook!!! Just like Dr. Octapus in Spiderman. Lol.

deathlaroy
2nd Sep 2009, 00:38
lol lets stick to the duel hook eh?

texkid4
2nd Sep 2009, 00:47
lol lets stick to the duel hook eh?

good idea :thumbsup:

deathlaroy
18th Oct 2009, 20:53
lol

JAGeng
18th Oct 2009, 21:14
This IP has unsurpassed potential and the way Jc2 is shaping up I think it will be a big hit.

Theres always room for improvement when a sequel is being developed because theres a good base to begin with and experience to back it up.

Maybe the things that wont make it to JC2 because of their complexity will be achievable in a future entry......hmmmm....like destructible evironments in JC3....Oh yeah.

jubjub1
18th Oct 2009, 23:33
they should make it like in gta, imagine just cause san andreas

Enzoforce
19th Oct 2009, 06:59
Are you crazy?

Yes sir!

Back on topic, Just cause 3... We shouldn't speak about it yet. 2 isn't even out, and Rico might even die at the end?

PoorBison
19th Oct 2009, 08:13
Yes sir!

Back on topic, Just cause 3... We shouldn't speak about it yet. 2 isn't even out, and Rico might even die at the end?That would make it a little difficult to keep playing after the story missions are all over... :p

Lude0ne
19th Oct 2009, 08:58
That would make it a little difficult to keep playing after the story missions are all over... :p

Not if he goes all cyborg, like darth vader! Or who knows, maybe it will have an ending where he DOES die... like the game with the worst and most dissapointing ending ever... Far Cry 2

PoorBison
19th Oct 2009, 09:41
Not if he goes all cyborg, like darth vader! Or who knows, maybe it will have an ending where he DOES die... like the game with the worst and most dissapointing ending ever... Far Cry 2Oh, how did that end? I lost interest when I realised the game sucked and I never finished it :)

Lude0ne
19th Oct 2009, 10:26
Oh, how did that end? I lost interest when I realised the game sucked and I never finished it :)

Well you are forced to team up with the guy you were hunting all that time, and at no point do you even get to shoot at him. Then you have a choice of either getting blown up for some crappy cause that didn't even spark my interest, OR disappear never to be seen again... for some reason. It was honestly the worst ending I've ever seen in a game... and the last mission isnt open ended, so if you dont save before it, you cant go back. So I had a save at like 30% that I could go back to, but didn't have any good weapons or anything. :mad2:

PoorBison
19th Oct 2009, 10:44
Oh you are right, that is stupid! I knew I was doing the right thing when I sold that game within a week of buying it.

Lude0ne
19th Oct 2009, 10:51
Oh you are right, that is stupid! I knew I was doing the right thing when I sold that game within a week of buying it.

Its really too bad because it had the possibility to be a good game. They needed better transportation, less malaria nonsense, more friendly npc interaction and bases, etc. It had pretty good gameplay though. And the editor was brilliant, even on consoles! It really could have been an amazing game.

JAGeng
20th Oct 2009, 01:07
I actually liked FC2, the fire, explosions, ect But moving about the areas was frustrating.

Lude0ne
20th Oct 2009, 04:44
I actually liked FC2, the fire, explosions, ect But moving about the areas was frustrating.

Yeah, I loved the fire and the shockwaves from explosions moving trees and plants, and even spreading the fires around. The sniping was decent too, but you had to be pretty far away or they would know where you are. At night you could walk right through an enemy base if you were careful and not be seen, which was also cool. Not to mention, the graphics in general were great. Crysis still tops the best graphics list though.

Enzoforce
20th Oct 2009, 07:18
The multiplayer sucks too...

deathlaroy
13th Dec 2009, 06:45
Yeah, I loved the fire and the shockwaves from explosions moving trees and plants, and even spreading the fires around. The sniping was decent too, but you had to be pretty far away or they would know where you are. At night you could walk right through an enemy base if you were careful and not be seen, which was also cool. Not to mention, the graphics in general were great. Crysis still tops the best graphics list though.

4 me in farcry 2, they(everyone) always knew where u are.i hope in jc2, u CAN go stealth(if u want).or be DISGUISED like in mercs 2.i would hat to be flying a gang (idk) and be attacked by the gang.unless u open fire, they shouldnt know who u are.

matthew
13th Dec 2009, 07:15
far cry 2 is grait but far cry1 was a difrent story line i wanted to have a far cry 2 that had the same story from far cry one