PDA

View Full Version : Does pc still get Dembones?

Kevin =]
29th Aug 2009, 02:33
i think i need a mod to answer this one,

since the game has already come out for the ps3 and xbox 360, can we still get the dem bones map if we preorder for pc on gamestop? cause it doesnt say that it will include the dem bones code with the preorder on gamestop.

iceman0124
29th Aug 2009, 18:12
;1153945']i think i need a mod to answer this one,

since the game has already come out for the ps3 and xbox 360, can we still get the dem bones map if we preorder for pc on gamestop? cause it doesnt say that it will include the dem bones code with the preorder on gamestop.

I dont know how "official" DLC will work.....Bit, unless they lock the game down tight Pc users will probably have a ton of very cool user created eextras like challenge maps, least I'm hoping so, (we already have a bevy of very well done costume mods for the demo,) with better graphics and use of higher end tech being my primary reason for going the PC route ( I own both consoles) user created content is high on the list of reasons to wait for the PC.

There is a DLC link on the main menu in the demo, dunno if they were just lazy and didnt edit the console menu, or if there will be quality first party DLC for PC.

Kettels
29th Aug 2009, 20:50
well i pre-ordered the CE here in Aus and it says that it comes with Dem bones and a comic. But whether that actually happens im not so sure. If it doesnt say it it probably wont.