PDA

View Full Version : who else thinks

ROSARIOVAMPIRE
28th Aug 2009, 20:53
that the team that worked on this games should remake the classic sidescroller batman game by sunsoft for the psn cus after playing the scarcrow missions i say they should definately remake that game. but the only characters that should remain untouched should definately be the batman he should look like he did in the movie but if they cant get the rights they should make joker look like he does in this game. also since it will be a remake add voice over definately try to get keaton and jack to reprise their roles at least. and if you have nothing nice to say don't post i know this would never happen but it should because this came along that was my fav batman game.

JackWinz
28th Aug 2009, 21:52
You mean remake the Batman '89 game in the style of B:AA?

If so, PROPS TO YOU!!

Gopher_777
28th Aug 2009, 22:30
i'd pay 10$ for it.

SolidSnake_123
29th Aug 2009, 03:52
I'd pay 2$ and 75 cents lol, jk.. good idea

ROSARIOVAMPIRE
29th Aug 2009, 15:08
thanks and i mean if they remake it and its in the style of AA i wouldn't mind but what i meant was a graphic update with the same designs at least for batman because burton's batman rocks and use the same tools they made the scarecrow levels cus thos were some cool sidescrolling parts

JackWinz
29th Aug 2009, 18:08
^ Epic Win is Epic ^

ROSARIOVAMPIRE
30th Aug 2009, 23:36
^ Epic Win is Epic ^

lol yeah

Mr_Scarecrow_Goes_To_Town
31st Aug 2009, 03:38
that the team that worked on this games should remake the classic sidescroller batman game by sunsoft for the psn cus after playing the scarcrow missions i say they should definately remake that game. but the only characters that should remain untouched should definately be the batman he should look like he did in the movie but if they cant get the rights they should make joker look like he does in this game. also since it will be a remake add voice over definately try to get keaton and jack to reprise their roles at least. and if you have nothing nice to say don't post i know this would never happen but it should because this came along that was my fav batman game.

I'd like to see this for my perfect Batman game:

The modern-day Batman equivalent of Symphony of the Night, developed by Rocksteady of course, with the id Tech 5 engine. Also character designs by Jim Lee, penned by Frank Miller.

Hey, a guy can dream right? :nut: