PDA

View Full Version : I've just been given a CE by the suits!

Keir
28th Aug 2009, 09:36
:* )

Happy release day everyone!

I'll do a competition today to celebrate. Has anyone got a good idea for a competition that everyone can enter? I have a couple but if someone suggests one I'll run it.

batman4747
28th Aug 2009, 09:39
How many polygons are on Batman?

DEVIL W0LF
28th Aug 2009, 09:40
Congrats Keir, i'm still waiting for mine to be delivered should be here today though :D

SolidSnake_123
28th Aug 2009, 09:40
How many comics has the Joker showed up in?

Szmajdzik
28th Aug 2009, 09:41
How many days Batman: Arkham Asylum has been in development ? :D

nanotech1
28th Aug 2009, 09:45
Instead of guessing smashable TV's, what about smashable CCTV cameras?

Batman Reborn
28th Aug 2009, 09:49
How many patitients are in Arkham Asylum (Bosses and blackgate prisoners). Also maybe you can make a poll to see what the fans want for DLC.

WillXW
28th Aug 2009, 10:03
Guess Poison Ivy's breast implants ;)

NShadows
28th Aug 2009, 10:06
Mine arrived about half 9 this morning! Sadly I have a 10 hour shift to go to at work so I've not managed to do very much yet but I've had a good view of most of the DVD. Loving it all so far!!

Batman-tdk
28th Aug 2009, 10:07
Hey Keir, just received my CE, but can't play it until I get the new slim on Tuesday :( bad times but the Batarang is cool. Going to try and detach it bit to be honest it's not much like the promo pic but I guess for what your getting, you could customise it if you wanted. :D

Pibbman
28th Aug 2009, 10:09
The easiest I can think of is like a number guessing thing, like how many gumballs in this jar? type of question. That one is something everyone can be involved.

Something thats batman related might be tough, because Im sure there are people who are just gamers with limited or no knowledge of batman. Basically that would give the advantage to a super hardcore batman fan who seen all the movies, tv series, every comic, etc.

Keir
28th Aug 2009, 10:14
The easiest I can think of is like a number guessing thing, like how many gumballs in this jar? type of question. That one is something everyone can be involved.

Something thats batman related might be tough, because Im sure there are people who are just gamers with limited or no knowledge of batman. Basically that would give the advantage to a super hardcore batman fan who seen all the movies, tv series, every comic, etc.

Yeah I agree.

There are some really cool suggestions here but I don't have the answers to the questions.

Scott from Rocksteady (who runs their Official Twitter account (http://twitter.com/RocksteadyGames)) gave me a fun list of stats and trivia from B:AA. I think I'll pluck another stat from there (before I release it to everyone).

Rockatansky
28th Aug 2009, 10:18
How many people get stuck in the Mansion House and post on here for help? :)

Ryanodamonkey
28th Aug 2009, 11:23
Who plagued the site for more than 2 months posing as an infamous Batman character?

Batz-R-Us
28th Aug 2009, 11:43
How many days did we have to wait for B:AA to release since it was announced? (UK release btw)....xD

ND-Arkie89
28th Aug 2009, 12:39
I think the easiest way to select a winner is to find a forum member who's older brother helped give him his middle name because he needed a Robin to play Batman with as a child! I still haven't forgiven him for that one, but my very own CE would help ease the pain! :o

Nemesis296
28th Aug 2009, 13:11
How many people get stuck in the Mansion House and post on here for help? :)

This made me lol. You should do something like "How many lights are on Arkham Island?"

Grommers
28th Aug 2009, 13:27
How many instruments were used in the making of the sound track for B:AA

vinny d123
28th Aug 2009, 14:43
how about...how many tv's are in arkham

CaptainMcMulla
28th Aug 2009, 16:26
How many private messages has Keir recieved in the past week?

Chatterbox
28th Aug 2009, 16:51
How many roads must a man walk down before you can call him a man?

None. Real men ride motorbikes.

ChaunceyAbignail
28th Aug 2009, 16:59
Instead of guessing smashable TV's, what about smashable CCTV cameras?

They should have definitely made an achievement for these :lol:

ND-Arkie89
1st Sep 2009, 12:57
Hey Keir, what is the status if this Give-away? It seems to have dropped off the map. BTW, what game format is the CE in and is it a US or European version CE?

Nemesis296
1st Sep 2009, 13:00
They should have definitely made an achievement for these :lol:

Yea that would definitely give some replayability to the main game hahaha.

Energon
2nd Sep 2009, 08:12
How many fans were dissapointed by the quality of the Collector's Edition of the game?