PDA

View Full Version : Full colour manual in UK CE

nanotech1
28th Aug 2009, 07:19
Hey guys, so what i've seen from other european unboxings is that they get a black and white manual with the game cover design on it. I opened my CE and got a US full colour manual with joker designs! So did anyone else get this from UK or EU?
Sorry for the quality, its a cheap phone.

http://i26.tinypic.com/eqe6q.jpg

http://i26.tinypic.com/10p3bky.jpg

Elpy
28th Aug 2009, 07:20
Hey guys, so what i've seen from other european unboxings is that they get a black and white manual with the game cover design on it. I opened my CE and got a US full colour manual with joker designs! So did anyone else get this from UK or EU?

P.s. Pic will be up soon

I saw a vid with a colour manual. I just want a bloody sleeve for my game tbh. I might get a friend to buy the game from HMV and rob it off him :P.

batman4747
28th Aug 2009, 07:22
lol yeah we want sleeve!

Elpy
28th Aug 2009, 07:23
lol yeah we want sleeve!

We get a crappy little wooden-looking thing that won't even shut properly. It's a crock of ****, it doesn't cost much to make them.

batman4747
28th Aug 2009, 07:27
Yeah it doesn't even look like we have a batman game when I show it to my mates I bet they will not even know what it is lol. I didn’t know that it doesn’t shut properly where did you hear about that?

Elpy
28th Aug 2009, 07:29
Yeah it doesn't even look like we have a batman game when I show it to my mates I bet they will not even know what it is lol. I didn’t know that it doesn’t shut properly where did you hear about that?

Clown_Prince_Of_Crime sent me a few pics of it, and I asked him if it shuts properly or just flaps, and he confirmed that it just flaps.

Eidos, I think the least you can do, to be fair, is give everyone a sleeve for the game.

nanotech1
28th Aug 2009, 07:31
I saw a vid with a colour manual. I just want a bloody sleeve for my game tbh. I might get a friend to buy the game from HMV and rob it off him :P.

Maybe if we ask Keir nicely he could get the big boys to do something. I wouldn't mind paying, but £2 at the most seems fair (although technically its not if you put everything together).

Elpy
28th Aug 2009, 07:33
Maybe if we ask Keir nicely he could get the big boys to do something. I wouldn't mind paying, but £2 at the most seems fair (although technically its not if you put everything together).

I'd pay £2 to have my long-awaited game looking decent.

nanotech1
28th Aug 2009, 07:36
I'd pay £2 to have my long-awaited game looking decent.

And we should get 2 extra stickers (only if you got another bonus code with your purchase)

Elpy
28th Aug 2009, 07:38
I think it's fair enough that we should get a sleeve. I don't want to be nagging Eidos after they've published a great game, but we decided to invest some £15-£20 more and I'm sure that an extra £2 should get us a sleeve.

batman4747
28th Aug 2009, 07:38
You know what it's like if we bought the SE with no cover it's the exact same thing it just looks stupid am sorry to complain but it just silly.

batman4747
28th Aug 2009, 07:50
Thanks nanotech1 for the pics.

Elpy
28th Aug 2009, 07:53
Btw I posted a petition thread, it's some halfway down page 1 now.

nanotech1
28th Aug 2009, 07:56
Thanks nanotech1 for the pics.

Your welcome:)

Sumsar
28th Aug 2009, 09:57
We get a crappy little wooden-looking thing that won't even shut properly. It's a crock of ****, it doesn't cost much to make them.

Yes Edios give us our sleeve.. :D