PDA

View Full Version : Riddler Help

str8battin
28th Aug 2009, 04:08
Wondering if anyone can give me some guidance here on a few parts.

1. The Botanical Gardens section were you cant use th Bat Claw. I cannot get past the 1st floor of rocks you start on; I cant find a way up.

2. The Caves section. I need two of the riddler trophys that are out on islands in the water. No matter which direction I come in I cant find a way to them.

Thanks

str8battin
28th Aug 2009, 04:13
Bump

str8battin
28th Aug 2009, 05:07
I forgot to mention these are my last 5 trophys after I have beat the game. I dont know if this changes the out come of the solution or not.

Later

door noob
28th Aug 2009, 05:09
In the caves check the ceiling for brakable ceiling and use the bat-claw on them. And where in th botanical gardens, entrance, lower cave/sewage syste?

str8battin
28th Aug 2009, 05:12
I only remember one breakable wall right after I received the ultra bat claw. I will head back and look again.

Later

str8battin
28th Aug 2009, 05:28
The area you can enter the ventilation right after the electrified pool. There are two ways in; no matter whic way I use I cant seem to get up. Nothing to grapple to. I know I am over looking it I just cant pin it down.

Pick311
28th Aug 2009, 05:32
Does anyone know how to get to the riddler trophy in Arkham North just off the southeast corner of the Intensive Treatment when looking at the Island map? I can see it when i go to the side of Intensive Treatment building, but it's blocked by some boards. There is a breakaway wall but i cant figure out how to get to it. Any help would be appreicated.

str8battin
28th Aug 2009, 05:38
I dont remember that one sorry.

door noob
28th Aug 2009, 05:40
Does anyone know how to get to the riddler trophy in Arkham North just off the southeast corner of the Intensive Treatment when looking at the Island map? I can see it when i go to the side of Intensive Treatment building, but it's blocked by some boards. There is a breakaway wall but i cant figure out how to get to it. Any help would be appreicated.

Did you finish the game, and have all the gadgets?

Pick311
28th Aug 2009, 05:41
Did you finish the game, and have all the gadgets?

yeah its the last trophy i need and i need one more set of teeth in the medical building