PDA

View Full Version : Anyone interested in Voice Comms?

Caedres
27th Feb 2014, 10:53
I have a ten-man TS server if anyone is interested, or if you have a clan/guild vent/TS server with a lot of people playing I'd like to join.

Wobbley
27th Feb 2014, 11:04
There is a Nosgoth Raidcall server up, it would be preferable if people used that. Instead of splitting up to various voice-comm servers. The details are located in the closed forums, so when you get Beta access you should also get the details for the server. :)

Caedres
27th Feb 2014, 11:08
I'm in the Raidcall at the moment. I used to use it for another game, but experienced sound cutting off for a second and resuming very often in high FPS situations, so I had to redownload it.

Wobbley
27th Feb 2014, 11:23
I just recently joined Nosgoth Alpha and thus Raidcall. I have not had any major issues with it yet, but maybe when the loads gets a bit higher it gets worse. Time will tell :)

hirukaru
27th Feb 2014, 13:28
I'm in the Raidcall at the moment. I used to use it for another game, but experienced sound cutting off for a second and resuming very often in high FPS situations, so I had to redownload it.

This is because just like TS servers need to get a restart. The only down side to raidcall is that only the group owner is able to restart a server. The positive is it can hold free up to around 10.000 people.

Caedres
27th Feb 2014, 13:30
Yea I know, I'm sleepthief :D

hirukaru
27th Feb 2014, 14:06
Yea I know, I'm sleepthief :D

Ok, hard to find out if your forum name and raidcall name are different ;)