PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler Botanical gardens

saintpatrick33
28th Aug 2009, 00:50
Hi Im stuck in the flooded room and cant turn off the generator ?
I would appreciate a bit of help here or by pm but please no riddles .
thanks in advance

saintpatrick33
28th Aug 2009, 01:24
Please anyone the Bat needs you :lol: I must stop the slaughter

LethalCheddar
28th Aug 2009, 01:44
Is this the one with all the electricity in the water ?

saintpatrick33
28th Aug 2009, 01:51
Is this the one with all the electricity in the water ?

Yes I cant get across or find the generator ? the previous room I killed the 6 cons believes its the 3rd one.
Its were the joker throws the guard in the water cutscence .
I have to turn off the generator thanks:wave:

LethalCheddar
28th Aug 2009, 02:11
Turn on Detective mode and follow the wires into the far room where a janitor (Ithink) is gonna be tortured by some inmates. And shut down the grid.

saintpatrick33
28th Aug 2009, 02:22
yeah I followed the wires ? If I am in the 3rd room flooded room how many back
thanks ill start looking

LethalCheddar
28th Aug 2009, 02:59
yeah I followed the wires ? If I am in the 3rd room flooded room how many back
thanks ill start looking

What ?

AeroXMetalica
28th Aug 2009, 03:02
Ok Dude explain clearly and we will be glad to assist you.

saintpatrick33
28th Aug 2009, 03:26
Im in the flooded room, botanical gardens 3 building in the area , the joker just threw a guard in the water , my objective is to turn off the generator

door noob
28th Aug 2009, 03:32
Go into the predator room and take the door on the east.

Pibbman
28th Aug 2009, 03:38
I think OP is making this harder than it has to be lol. Basically turn out the way you came in, jump down to the second floor and go inthe door there, then take out the generators.

What others were saying is to turn on detective mode, look below your feet and follow the wires that lead out the door behind (one you just came in from) you.

saintpatrick33
28th Aug 2009, 03:41
I understood it and had the problem after playing 10 hours wed thanks again

door noob
28th Aug 2009, 03:42
@Pibbman

Not that way, it's in the predator room.

saintpatrick33
28th Aug 2009, 04:09
im losing I killed all the cons and Im with the guard so wheres the generator in the room ? I found all the tapes ect thanks again :mad2:

door noob
28th Aug 2009, 04:13
Go to the silent predator room, take the door on the east, this will later lead you into a rectangular room, which is the statue corridor, one more hallway, and you're in the glasshouse generator room. Use your criptographic sequencer to brake the the generator box after fighting some thgus. The generator box is on the left wall when you enter the room with gas tubes attatched to it under the T.V.

saintpatrick33
28th Aug 2009, 04:17
Go to the silent predator room, take the door on the east, this will later lead you into a rectangular room, which is the statue corridor, one more hallway, and you're in the glasshouse generator room. Use your criptographic sequencer to brake the the generator box after fighting some thgus. The generator box is on the left wall when you enter the room with gas tubes attatched to it under the T.V.
It wont break and I just get toxin gas I even have Sequencer upgrades ? so it must be my skill Ill keep trying:lol:

door noob
28th Aug 2009, 04:19
Can you lock on to the box?

saintpatrick33
28th Aug 2009, 04:22
got it , its silly it works one way and this was like 3 different codes ?
Thanks again for your patience . what a game !

door noob
28th Aug 2009, 04:24
Yes these (screwed up Joker Wayne-tech boxes) boxes require for the codes to be broken three time.

saintpatrick33
28th Aug 2009, 04:42
well its like if jumping changed during the game but im having a blast sorry if I whined and thanks for sticking with me