PDA

View Full Version : 2 Chattering Teeth in Arkham Mansion and then Riddler's done!

Littlebigthreat
27th Aug 2009, 23:17
All I need is just two joker teeth in Arkham Mansion and I'm done. I've literally scanned every room so I'm pretty sure they're hidden well. Any help from anyone who's found these or has the strategy guide will be immensely appreciated!

Littlebigthreat
27th Aug 2009, 23:25
found nvm!

Prince2King
28th Aug 2009, 18:03
I'm havin the same problem, I can't find them, I checked the place 3 times

ChaunceyAbignail
28th Aug 2009, 20:52
Aye, this is what I've been on the hunt for. Any help would be appreciated.

Joe Chill
28th Aug 2009, 20:56
I remember in the mansion that some teeth were hidden up in an area near the library.

That's what I needed anyway, to complete the Riddler's Challenge.

Pibbman
28th Aug 2009, 21:01
Another spot that is easy to miss due to it being an area where a cinematic happens, and you going right into detective mode afterwards to track a trail, it can be easy to forget to check this room before you leave.

The Wardens Office. There is a "second floor" in there, and three Joker Teeth reside up there. These were the last three for me to find in the mansion, and I figure it's possible it's the same for others as well.

WoolyFox
28th Aug 2009, 22:07
Check the balocony above the Wardens office (stand infront of the fire, look behind you and the balcony is there above the door into the main office), you have to grapple up a hole into it, i found the last 3 in there 2 at the far end and one in the 2nd alcove of filing cabinets from the far end towards the hole (backtracking the side next to the wall, not the window)

ChaunceyAbignail
28th Aug 2009, 23:06
Check the balocony above the Wardens office (stand infront of the fire, look behind you and the balcony is there above the door into the main office), you have to grapple up a hole into it, i found the last 3 in there 2 at the far end and one in the 2nd alcove of filing cabinets from the far end towards the hole (backtracking the side next to the wall, not the window)

Are you sure about that? That area is covered with barb wire and thus you cannot grabble onto any part of that...be a bit more specific...

Update: Nevermind, I found it. You actually cannot get to this area INSIDE the Warden's Office, but look above you directly outside of the Office. Sure enough, they were the 3 I needed to finish the riddle.