PDA

View Full Version : Game Is Glitched right when i am bout 2 fight croc 360

theguy9
27th Aug 2009, 23:13
im about 36% done with the game on 360 about 2 fight croc when the sceen freezes and all these lines show up and my x-box starts making noises like its about 2 explode i returned the game 2 my local game store and exchanged it for a new copy and the same thing happens with the new copy

also i tried it on my roomates x-box and it messed up on his also my question is what can i do as far as fixing it or getting my money back

K1Net1C USMC
27th Aug 2009, 23:20
your idiot its part of the game, the scarecrow fumes are messing with batman and the game

Sir Legendhead
27th Aug 2009, 23:21
Did you happen to notice Batman coughing before this? You know, like he does when he's been hit with a weaponized hallucinogen in gas form...?

Just let the game keep playing for a minute at that part. It's not glitched, it's supposed to do that.

theguy9
27th Aug 2009, 23:28
Did you happen to notice Batman coughing before this? You know, like he does when he's been hit with a weaponized hallucinogen in gas form...?

Just let the game keep playing for a minute at that part. It's not glitched, it's supposed to do that.

ah ok after letting it play through it seems 2 work fine but it still looks terribly like a glitch

Rockatansky
27th Aug 2009, 23:29
ah ok after letting it play through it seems 2 work fine but it still looks terribly like a glitch

It was designed like that on purpose as part of the screwing with your mind experience.

theguy9
27th Aug 2009, 23:30
your idiot its part of the game, the scarecrow fumes are messing with batman and the game

actually if u want me 2 be honest my roomates the idiot since hes the one that actually playing the game and is 2 lazy to type this also please learn proper grammer b4 calling someone a idiot

Rydell
28th Aug 2009, 01:02
actually if u want me 2 be honest my roomates the idiot since hes the one that actually playing the game and is 2 lazy to type this also please learn proper grammer b4 calling someone a idiot

hahahahahaha, Should you really be commenting on other peoples grammar?:)

Vigilance
28th Aug 2009, 01:08
hahahahahaha, Should you really be commenting on other peoples grammar?:)

He's not calling anyone an idiot ;)

Anyway, it does look like a glitch, as it's supposed to. Though when something like that happens for real, it always pays to wait a few seconds to make sure it's for real. I, too, thought my game was glitched, but in hopes of the game pushing through the glitch, I let it keep going. I was disheartened when I saw the intro cutscene load up, but it's revealed rather quickly that this is part of the game, so it was just a brief moment of shock and awe for me. Don't be so hasty in the future. ;)

batman4747
28th Aug 2009, 01:11
It seems like people who play the game don’t pay attention to what is going on am not talking about anyone here just in general.

deathsshadow
28th Aug 2009, 02:09

somebody is getting defensive because he feels like an idiot.
(You)

AeroXMetalica
28th Aug 2009, 03:01
lol You guys are funny.

I thought it was a glitch also and it made these repetitive noises. Then when the intro played again I was like "Aww man I have to start all over again?" Until I saw the mixed up Bat Signal I realized everything.