PDA

View Full Version : Challenge - Invisible Predator (Extreme)

ennzo
27th Aug 2009, 19:18
on the last challege of the Predotor map.. and one of the objectives is "Two for the price of one", where you have to use the grapple gun to pull the floor out from beneath 2 guys.. there is only one breakable floor in the area, with vents leading in and out, and with a breakable wall.. ive broken the wall a few times and tried loaring them in there [with sonic batarang and such].. but they dont step into the tiny tiny room with the breakable floor.. something im missing here? thx for any help

Elpy
27th Aug 2009, 19:22
on the last challege of the Predotor map.. and one of the objectives is "Two for the price of one", where you have to use the grapple gun to pull the floor out from beneath 2 guys.. there is only one breakable floor in the area, with vents leading in and out, and with a breakable wall.. ive broken the wall a few times and tried loaring them in there [with sonic batarang and such].. but they dont step into the tiny tiny room with the breakable floor.. something im missing here? thx for any help

Try waiting til one guy goes ontop of it, and glide kick/ground takedown him to make alot of noise. Some goons should come running and stand right around him. Try that.

donny514
28th Aug 2009, 02:48
two guys aren standing in a room with a breakable wall below them go under them and use the ultra batclaw

tyler56721
28th Aug 2009, 02:53
Theres two guards in the control room. Get to them before alerting any guards, and rip the floor out from beneath them, then deal with the other challenges.

Night Watcher
28th Aug 2009, 03:15
what i did set off one the gargoyols(spelled wrong) the rest aways go to check it out while two of them head to the control room to secure it. then jus pull the floor from under them

dejeckt
2nd Sep 2009, 20:34
Its best to watch a video...
but here is my strategy which got me 54.80 seconds on it...

- Grapple up to the ledge
- Stand there and use Sonic Batarang to knock out the furthest left goon (should be exactly or slightly before 12 second mark)
- Wait for 3 goons to be aligned to take them out with Bat Claw
- Use the line gun to zip across to the section with the removable floor (be sure to get off the line gun a little early so you can reach the catwalk but not be spotted by the goons in the control room)
- Quickly removed the floor to knock out the two guys in the control room
- Run a little less than halfway of catwalk and hit the remaining two guys with batarangs
- Run up to one of the goons knock him out
- Run up to the second, wait for a bit to get 'terror' medal and knock him out (I prefer ground take down)

First successful run on this strat will prolly get you a time below 1:05; with practice its possible to get a time less then 55 seconds.