PDA

View Full Version : Batman Bloopers

BatmanBloopers
27th Aug 2009, 18:57
Yes it's terrific/awesome game but still think it's funny I found 1 if not 2 bloopers.
I'm using PS3 version

WARNING MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#1 after dealing with Killer Croc Batman says to oracle he's found the "mold spores", Yet Poison Ivy said it's a flower??

#2 Just before the pump station Batman is talking to Oracle but he isn't touching the helm to talk, however all game he has been.

If you find any try to be as cryptic about the story as possible so as to not ruin the enjoyment of the AsyLUM.

Batman The Trailer Hunter
27th Aug 2009, 19:00
Yes it's terrific/awesome game but still think it's funny I found 1 if not 2 bloopers.
I'm using PS3 version

WARNING MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#1 after dealing with Killer Croc Batman says to oracle he's found the "mold spores", Yet Poison Ivy said it's a flower??

#2 Just before the pump station Batman is talking to Oracle but he isn't touching the helm to talk, however all game he has been.

If you find any try to be as cryptic about the story as possible so as to not ruin the enjoyment of the AsyLUM.

Do you know what a spore is? Its a way plants and flowers reproduce! And Batman doesnt always touches his helm, sometimes it lets you walk freely when needed totally not a bloober, dude this game is perfect despite minor issues!

BatmanBloopers
27th Aug 2009, 19:08
Yeah spore wasn't the bloop, mold was. Mold spore comes from fungus and fungus is not part of the plant kingdom.

On the PS3 version he's always been holding the helm and you've been forced to walk. Thou didnt pay much attention as Croc was chasing me around.

27th Aug 2009, 19:10
Yeah spore wasn't the bloop, mold was. Mold spore comes from fungus and fungus is not part of the plant kingdom.

On the PS3 version he's always been holding the helm and you've been forced to walk. Thou didnt pay much attention as Croc was chasing me around.

That's what i ment. The flower mad a spore and the spore has mold (probable symbiotic)

And Its the same for 360, he cant walk around if Croc is coming for him thats why they didnt force you to walk then!

BatmanBloopers
27th Aug 2009, 19:16
Mold is from fungus not plants. Poison Ivy said flower which means plant. And Fungus is not part of the plant kingdom.

27th Aug 2009, 19:25
Mold is from fungus not plants. Poison Ivy said flower which means plant. And Fungus is not part of the plant kingdom.
I know that!
Step 1. There is a flower
Step 2. The flower reproduces
Step 3. It reproduces with a spore
Step 4. The spore gets moldy
Step 5. Batman traces flower
Step 6. Batman find spore
Step 7. Batman see mold on spore he needs
Step 8. Batman collects the stuff
Step 9. Batman run away from a Killer Croc
Step 10. Batman make antidoite not blooper

SolidSnake_123
27th Aug 2009, 22:00
I know that!
Step 1. There is a flower
Step 2. The flower reproduces
Step 3. It reproduces with a spore
Step 4. The spore gets moldy
Step 5. Batman traces flower
Step 6. Batman find spore
Step 7. Batman see mold on spore he needs
Step 8. Batman collects the stuff
Step 9. Batman run away from a Killer Croc
Step 10. Batman make antidoite not blooper

Exactly, there are absolutely no bloopers with what you guys have said at all...

Ryanodamonkey
27th Aug 2009, 23:07
I think its hilarious when Batman does a takedown but lands on the guys head so that he then punches his balls :lol: talk about bringing the pain