PDA

View Full Version : Batman PC Game Keyboard or Controller

giz
27th Aug 2009, 18:20
Greetings everyone,,

i will buy this game for pc but i don't know if i should get a controller or not since in the demo the keys where very weird to handle,, and weird to play with,,

now with controller i think it should be easier,, ofcourse a xbox 360 controller since i don't know if a ps3 controller fits on pc and on the demo the game showed a xbox controller..

now my question is should i play with

1. keyboard
2. controller

*edit: somehow i don't see the option in my advanced stuff to create a poll,, so "1" for Keyboard and "2" for controller

Nemesis296
27th Aug 2009, 18:25
You already posted this in the PC section....

giz
27th Aug 2009, 18:26
that's correct i did,, but i don't know if EVERYONE reads the PC section,, so i tought like,, hmm lets post there tho.. anyways would be nice to have some replies

Nemesis296
27th Aug 2009, 18:41
that's correct i did,, but i don't know if EVERYONE reads the PC section,, so i tought like,, hmm lets post there tho.. anyways would be nice to have some replies

Ummm...that doesn't matter. It's the PC section to isolate PC threads from other threads. And for your information there are lots of people that read the PC threads.

josephfelice
27th Aug 2009, 22:09
Game is clearly going to play better with a controller, buy an xbox360 controller unless you already have one and you can connect it to your usb and use that to play. Xbo360 controllers are the best because they are built for most pc games and they are definitely built for batman since I played the pc demo with it and it vibrates.

giz
28th Aug 2009, 10:42
Game is clearly going to play better with a controller, buy an xbox360 controller unless you already have one and you can connect it to your usb and use that to play. Xbo360 controllers are the best because they are built for most pc games and they are definitely built for batman since I played the pc demo with it and it vibrates.

thx for the info,, i will buy a controller this afternoon and thx for letting me know about the vibrating thingy ^^ hah!