PDA

View Full Version : Last minute thoughts

Clown Prince Of Crime
27th Aug 2009, 14:17
I've had the CE ordered for about 2 months now, but as some of you may know, they're have been problem's shipping out CE's, and also as some of you may know, I've been having problem's the last few day's with my order.

It will not process, and maybe this is due to the CE being out of stock.

So I may change my CE to SE, and instead order from GAME.

However, there are a few things I'm unsure on.

Do you think my SE will arrive sometime tommorow if I order now ? (I'm saying no, but what do you lot think).

Also do you think the CE is not worth it ? Do you think I might as well get the SE ?

I'd like to know what you guy's think.

Old_BenKenobi
27th Aug 2009, 14:25
I don't think the CE is worth it. Besides the game you're getting a Challenge Map, a Bonus DVD with developer interviews, a bio-book and a Batarang. The DVD content appears to be on the SE PS3 disc, the bio-book pages are available here and the batarang just doesn't seem to be worth the money. So essentially you're paying the extra money for a challenge map, which is almost the price of a new game.

Just my $.02

Clown Prince Of Crime
27th Aug 2009, 14:28
The only thing is I cannot currently cancel my CE as it is being processed.

So I think I'm a little too 'last minute'

iamtombombadil
27th Aug 2009, 14:34
You could always put up the items you don't want for auction on ebay. I can guess they would sell well as some that didn't order the CE will be looking for those items. I don't think the CE is worth the price of admission, but I am sure some do like it and will display that batarang on their office desk.