PDA

View Full Version : Help Im Stuck!!

-_-Gothams Protector-_-
27th Aug 2009, 13:44
!!!---SPOILER ALERT---!!!

Ok For anyone not past Killer Croc I higly suggest you turn back now! If you dont care feel free to read on!

Ok
After Killer Croc falls down the hole due to your batarang my objectives say I have to go back to the batcave but here's the funny part I can't find the batcave :mad2: I cant get in through Arkham island North or Intensive treatment, the only way it's saying I can go, is through Crocs Lair, again, and I need some help finding his entrance (again) so if anyone could please help me with any of this it would be higly appreciated! Thanks!

Sincerely,
-_-Gothams Protector-_-.

Kai Rei
27th Aug 2009, 13:51
The Batcave is down the hole where Croc fell, which means your in for some deep s**t once you get down there. :D

Joking.

Rockatansky
27th Aug 2009, 14:17
The Batcave is down the hole where Croc fell, which means your in for some deep s**t once you get down there. :D

Joking.

Don't listen to this advice.

PM and let me know where you are actually stuck.

burri
10th Sep 2009, 22:06
Got the same problem.. I beat croc and I'm out and about outdoors in arkham north, game says i should find the batcave. but it's overgrown by vines in the entries i know of.

Batman The Trailer Hunter
10th Sep 2009, 22:08
Its not far from the sewers!

burri
10th Sep 2009, 23:13
Its not far from the sewers!

how do i get back into the sewers from arkham north

edit: i figured it out. went into intenstive care and further in down the elevator shack and theres the sewer again. phew.

i think that's how i lost the trail, i went up from the sewers into intensive care and decided to go exploring.

Matches Malone
11th Sep 2009, 00:11
you don't leave the sewers to get back to the batcave you just keep going further down the sewers. after you fight crock and go to the main tunnel you should take a right instead of a left if I remember correctly.