PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Thought the Story was a bit short?

AeroXMetalica
27th Aug 2009, 07:35
Don't get me wrong.

The fights, the encounters, the bosses, and the story itself was simply amazing. The only thing is that, wasn't the story a bit short?

You might say I rushed through the game without finding riddles and interview tapes. Well, I'm just talking about the story itself as I will go back and try to collect everything.

Opinions are welcome.

SolidSnake_123
27th Aug 2009, 08:11
I agree it was a bit short. But I think they did a great job of making the story feel like it was a grueling night for the Batman.

SladeTeck
27th Aug 2009, 08:40
I couldn't really tell, I was too occupied with the fights and trying not to get pwned by various things including hideous plants.

evilmajikman
27th Aug 2009, 08:53
I think the story was a lil short, but theres a lot to make up for it within the gameplay, the details in graphics, and the riddle challenges. It took me about 2 gameplay days to complete the game cuz I kept getting sidetracked doing the riddle challenges (I still haven't completed them all). I really don't have a problem cuz it kept me playing longer then 5 hours. I remember being so hyped when RE5 came out, and I was severely let down cuz that game was beatable extremely quick. I've been let down on story mode from a lot of games, so I was surprised that Batman was taking awhile. The thing that probably kept me playing long was I died so many times during fights and things.