PDA

View Full Version : Catwoman & Penguin

martian1127
27th Aug 2009, 05:49
I wounder if Catwoman and Penguin are in the game. When your in Arkham Mansion, you find Catwoman's glasses and Penguin's umbrella's behind glass displays. Could this be an indication, that they are in the game?

Any thoughts or speculations?

door noob
27th Aug 2009, 05:50
No, they're cameos.

martian1127
27th Aug 2009, 05:55
No, they're cameos.

I just have a big imagination. I seem to think that the creators of the game hid a lot of stuff in the game. It appears that the glasses of Catwoman and the umbella's of Penguin are clues you find for the Riddler, but who's to say that they aren't in the game as well.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but there is an area that you don't explore in the game. I believe it's the part when you see Joker on top of the crate and he releases the first venom monster at you. After your done beating the monster, he travels back through the (Isolation) chamber on top of the crate that the monster was in. If I'm correct and its not an area that was explored, then who's to say Catwoman and Penguin, aren't in there, along with other villains such as Mr. Freeze and Man-Bat.

door noob
27th Aug 2009, 06:00
Mr. Freeze escape, as stated in the Journal, Catwoman is sane so there is no reason for her to be in the Asylum, she's just a skilled burglar, the Penguin is running the iceberg lounge and has been avoiding trouble since the information in this game derives from the comic books, and if the developers would place someone else in the Isolation chamber I'm sure they would make that knowable.

Pibbman
27th Aug 2009, 06:34
Ahh, man I was thinking that Mr Freeze was in his cell the whole time, I completely forgot the journal mentions that Mr Freeze escaped.

SolidSnake_123
27th Aug 2009, 06:52
Anyone notice Clayface?

evilmajikman
27th Aug 2009, 06:54
Yeah. What you found were probably answers to riddles. The thing is there will be stuff you have to scan related to a villain that unlocks their profile. Like Mr.Freezes was a bunch of icicles on the ground.

SolidSnake_123
27th Aug 2009, 06:58
That was sweet in the penitentiary when every time you looked aways clayface turned into another character..

door noob
28th Aug 2009, 02:53
Yeah. What you found were probably answers to riddles. The thing is there will be stuff you have to scan related to a villain that unlocks their profile. Like Mr.Freezes was a bunch of icicles on the ground.

It was his "frozen" cell...

donny514
28th Aug 2009, 03:02
That was sweet in the penitentiary when every time you looked aways clayface turned into another character..
I didn't know clayface changed characters i'll have to check that out

slade24
28th Aug 2009, 03:14
anyone know who that guy is with the one arm? hes upstairs around where clayface is at?

EvilDead159
28th Aug 2009, 04:33
idk who he is, but hes got two arms, ones just wrapped for sum reason, i checked it out with the scanner, but yeah i was wondering that too, maybe hes one of the guy who worked on the game u know doin one of those cameo things that only they would know about

harley quinn 1990
28th Aug 2009, 05:48
anyone know who that guy is with the one arm? hes upstairs around where clayface is at?

he is the winner of the contest that got your likeness put into the game

Billie Joe
28th Aug 2009, 09:13
do you see two-face as a cameo as well in this game?

SolidSnake_123
28th Aug 2009, 09:16
do you see two-face as a cameo as well in this game?

Nope but you see his cell, and welcome to the forums.

Billie Joe
28th Aug 2009, 10:29
Nope but you see his cell, and welcome to the forums.

thank you ;)