PDA

View Full Version : Warden's office?!

den0maniac
27th Aug 2009, 05:05
Save Dr.Young from the warden's office is my objective, I mixed things up and saved the hostages first then found out about the fingerprints, but now I have nowhere to go.
The door in the first floor of the library should lead me to the wayne manor but leads me to south corridor
PLEASE HELP

Ahasverus
27th Aug 2009, 05:18
Wayne Manor??? :P What you have to do is find Young's office and later return to the library. Check the map ;)

Pibbman
27th Aug 2009, 05:19
Wayne Manor? Wut?

I was not aware that wayne manor was on arkham island. :P

Um.. just go to the wardens office? your question is confusing.

door noob
27th Aug 2009, 05:25
You're still under the impression of Scarecrow's gas and you're supposed to keep going straight into the darkness so that you'll have a certain flash back.

crazyish
Spoiler:it isnt the real Wayne Manor it is a halluecination set up by the scarecrowto make batman relive his parents death

den0maniac
Wayne Manor? Wut?

I was not aware that wayne manor was on arkham island. :P

Um.. just go to the wardens office? your question is confusing.

dont know where it is.
There's a walkthrough video where someone is entering a door and shows Wayne Manor down on the screen.
Scarecrow dream perhaps?

kris44dad
27th Aug 2009, 22:03
Save Dr.Young from the warden's office is my objective, I mixed things up and saved the hostages first then found out about the fingerprints, but now I have nowhere to go.
The door in the first floor of the library should lead me to the wayne manor but leads me to south corridor
PLEASE HELP

Look at all the books. The formula is in one of them. Short movie plays, and you can continue.