PDA

View Full Version : Ugh, can't get to Dr. Young...

Littlebigthreat
27th Aug 2009, 03:03
I just beat the game on hard like, an hour or two ago and I start over again so I can get all the riddles fresh from the start, but I'm at the part where I'm looking for Dr. Young and I can't get to her spot! I know I should remember this since I've already beaten the game, but I don't. it's in the Arkham Mansion, and there's three possible ways (I know of) to get to her. Ones in the main hall, but that is blocked by a laser wall, one's in the west wing corridor, but that has a laser wall, and the last is in north corridor, but the door is blocked! This is really frustrating, could anyone help?

P.S. if this helps, I've already been to the library, brought down the chandelier, and saved the hostages from the joker gas box.

Arkhamar
27th Aug 2009, 03:10
Did you find her notes in the book? I believe you use her handprints(detective mode) to get there(library) and you will find the book, forgot what floor (2nd?)

Littlebigthreat
27th Aug 2009, 03:13
I know what part you're talking about, but no book is jutting out like it should. There's the objective mark elsewhere on the map, so I don't think I've gotten to the handprint part yet. I think I get to that part when I get to her office, which is the problem. Agh!

Littlebigthreat
27th Aug 2009, 03:20
Nevermind! I found a stupid grate near the ceiling. Thanks anyways!

Nemesis296
27th Aug 2009, 11:11
I know what part you're talking about, but no book is jutting out like it should. There's the objective mark elsewhere on the map, so I don't think I've gotten to the handprint part yet. I think I get to that part when I get to her office, which is the problem. Agh!

You have to goto her office before the notes appear in the library. That requires you to go through the Arkham Records Room and the North Corridor off the West Wing.