PDA

View Full Version : Finished Riddler Challenge

KnowHowIGotTheseScars?
27th Aug 2009, 01:50
Hey everyone I just finished the riddler challenge ... all 240 riddles without any help (once you get the location maps is pretty easy) ... and was wondering what everyone elses approach is?

door noob
27th Aug 2009, 01:56
Almost :p

NoMoarDedCawpz
27th Aug 2009, 01:56
Did anything special happen? Riddler boss battle?

KnowHowIGotTheseScars?
27th Aug 2009, 02:01
Did anything special happen? Riddler boss battle?

SPOILER (if you really want to know without solving them)
No boss battle ...when you have about 5/10 riddles to go something pops up on your screen saying where the riddler is hiding in Gotham ... you hear the riddler over your radio getting pissed and the cops breaking into his place to arrest him and dragging him away

ennzo
27th Aug 2009, 02:01
Just finished 240/240.. but werid thing is im missing 1 beatle from the Bio page, and havent got the trophy.. but the menus say ive collected everything

KnowHowIGotTheseScars?
27th Aug 2009, 02:06
Just finished 240/240.. but werid thing is im missing 1 beatle from the Bio page, and havent got the trophy.. but the menus say ive collected everything

same thing happen to me ... if you get the last "thing" ... and then exit out of the game is doesnt save it ... you have to enter into a new area so the auto save kicks on then the title screen with have everything

NoMoarDedCawpz
27th Aug 2009, 02:07
SPOILER (if you really want to know without solving them)
No boss battle ...when you have about 5/10 riddles to go something pops up on your screen saying where the riddler is hiding in Gotham ... you hear the riddler over your radio getting pissed and the cops breaking into his place to arrest him and dragging him away

:lol::lol::lol:

kivs
27th Aug 2009, 02:12

if your missing one beatle thats means you found them all now go back to the arkham spirit bio and read it it now said that the spirt of amadeus whatever is inside soemone at arkham its now your job to go find and Q that person

good luck finding him i wont tell who it is

ennzo
27th Aug 2009, 02:14
same thing happen to me ... if you get the last "thing" ... and then exit out of the game is doesnt save it ... you have to enter into a new area so the auto save kicks on then the title screen with have everything

dont think thats it.. cause if i left the game and came back, it would show up on the map again.. still at 240/240, and the last Deciphered Message is greyed out [24].. hmmm

KnowHowIGotTheseScars?
27th Aug 2009, 02:40
So no one got the Strategy Guide huh?

Gopher_777
27th Aug 2009, 02:45
PLEASE someone tell me who the spirit of Arkham is!

Ahasverus
27th Aug 2009, 03:41
No!!! We can't spoil the most atonishing plot twist :D
BTW, did you collected the Riddler maps? Without them, I'm the "World worst detectice" xD, and I Can't find it on the medical facility :(

Phillyfanboy
27th Aug 2009, 03:50
So I need to go find the Sprit of Arkham..and I looked at the guide at Walmart, they don't tell you, they tell you to find it on your own..which it must be pretty big.

Gopher_777
27th Aug 2009, 03:58
Its.... Its... The spirit of arkham is not a woman!

EliteF50
27th Aug 2009, 04:05
Almost.

How do I get to the lower floor of the Medical Facility? The elevator is out.

WalleO
27th Aug 2009, 04:19
Im having a problem with the question mark riddle (?) on the wall., it keeps telling me its not aligned well even though i got both the . and the ? in my snapshot. what gives? how do you get this riddle?

EliteF50
27th Aug 2009, 04:20
Im having a problem with the question mark riddle (?) on the wall., it keeps telling me its not aligned well even though i got both the . and the ? in my snapshot. what gives? how do you get this riddle?

Don't crouch while doing it.

Night Watcher
27th Aug 2009, 04:28
Its.... Its... The spirit of arkham is not a woman!

lol. but seriously just listen carefully i regonize the voice and i was like holy moly. back on topic i did come once but before i was given the answer i found it so i did it all by my self.

Ahasverus
27th Aug 2009, 04:31
I haven't solved a single "question mark" riddle. How can I resolve them? :(