PDA

View Full Version : Let's hope the PC release goes smooth

Ace Antilles
26th Aug 2009, 23:16
Looking into the other forum (through the gaps in my fingers Lol ), it seems the console release has had a few teething problems.

The DLC codes weren't live at time of release but are now.

Also a lot of people seem to be missing codes for Crime Alley in the CE. :eek: They've been getting the Dem Bones code but not both.

I sure hope that with these issues known when the PC boxes are released that we won't have any problems. Also that any known bugs in the game can be fixed too. :cool:

josephfelice
27th Aug 2009, 09:29
I don't care at this point, I just want the game released asap for the pc because I want to play it. Bugs don't bother me in the game. Most pc games, xbox360 games, and ps3 games have bugs. As long as the game doesn't crash, then I'm all up for it being released very soon. Also with pc games we can get updated patches, so if it is some annoying bug they can fix it... I just want to play the game!

Ace Antilles
27th Aug 2009, 16:16
Completely agree with you. Everywhere is gearing up for the Console launch here tomorrow.
Ads on tv, posters etc, lots of hype. We poor souls have another 3 week wait and the PC release will be a small thing in comparison.

It gets harder everyday to avoid spoilers and I'm dying for my slice of Bat fun!

Nemesis296
27th Aug 2009, 16:22
I already have the PS3 version, but I will probably buy the PC version for the awesome PhysX...I pretty much bought a new graphics card to play this game. The demo was sick, I can only imagine how the full game will be!

josephfelice
27th Aug 2009, 22:11
I already have the PS3 version, but I will probably buy the PC version for the awesome PhysX...I pretty much bought a new graphics card to play this game. The demo was sick, I can only imagine how the full game will be!

I bought a new whole cpu for this game an Amd Athlon II 250 dual 3.0 ghz for this game! I had to because my other cpu couldn't even run it cuz my other cpu was extremely old single core amd athlon 3500.

yobro03
28th Aug 2009, 10:07
When i heard about this game i spent nearly £700 on a totally new rig. It was worth it tho coz i can run the demo at max settings on a very nice resolution. PhysX is definitely worth waiting for and theres the added function of using mods, which from what i've seen so far in this forum kick ass. The only problem is as you say spoilers. I've got a friend in work whos got the game today and he'll no doubt have completed it a couple times before i even get my hands on it.

josephfelice
28th Aug 2009, 10:18
When i heard about this game i spent nearly £700 on a totally new rig. It was worth it tho coz i can run the demo at max settings on a very nice resolution. PhysX is definitely worth waiting for and theres the added function of using mods, which from what i've seen so far in this forum kick ass. The only problem is as you say spoilers. I've got a friend in work whos got the game today and he'll no doubt have completed it a couple times before i even get my hands on it.

You spent 1,135.46 US Dollars? I think I did the conversion currency right... Damn!!! I only spent 225 on my cpu update with 4 gigs of the best ram. Did you buy a whole new computer, I mean why would you have to spend 1,135 dollars??? Thats insane!

Ace Antilles
28th Aug 2009, 16:07
I spent more on my PC last year. Nothing wrong with that.
It depends on how outdated the PC is. I made mine so it would last a bit longer. But it seems it won't be too long b4 I need a higher gfx card.

Mike_B
28th Aug 2009, 17:08
You spent 1,135.46 US Dollars? I think I did the conversion currency right... Damn!!! I only spent 225 on my cpu update with 4 gigs of the best ram. Did you buy a whole new computer, I mean why would you have to spend 1,135 dollars??? Thats insane!

That looks reasonable for a new system. I suppose it wasn't possible for him to do just a CPU upgrade. I was in the same boat so, with new motherboard, cpu, graphics card and all the rest you get something like that :)

josephfelice
28th Aug 2009, 17:12
That looks reasonable for a new system. I suppose it wasn't possible for him to do just a CPU upgrade. I was in the same boat so, with new motherboard, cpu, graphics card and all the rest you get something like that :)

Now that I think about it, it adds up now. That was around the price of my Amd Athlon 3500 like back in 2004 when I had to buy the whole computer. I forget how much whole pcs cost sometimes!

Asurat
28th Aug 2009, 21:43
I think that it'll go pretty smootly, we already have a DLC tab inside the demo, so the PC version will surely get some DLC sooner or later, (joker and scarecrow maps plz) If not for free, then via GFWL. Hoping that it's free though :)