PDA

View Full Version : Worst fear third time *SPOILER*

Ryen
26th Aug 2009, 19:07
WOW i see why the scarecrow part happened the third time your worst fear right well wouldnt be playin the game and it suddenly crashes on you lol i thought it did to me. and then you die but you really dont it says move the middle stick to dodge jokers bullets and instead of going back you just comeback from the grave wow that was pretty cool segment and then he gets eaten by killer croc lol

Nick56music
26th Aug 2009, 19:14
Although he's a cool character, Scarecrow deserved to be Croc's food, the morgue scared me a bit, especially the part with scarecrow coming out of the bag. I was afraid! :D

Batman The Trailer Hunter
26th Aug 2009, 19:30
Although he's a cool character, Scarecrow deserved to be Croc's food, the morgue scared me a bit, especially the part with scarecrow coming out of the bag. I was afraid! :D

I love SCARECROW! the bag was neat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Havnt done the third part, but dang he is so cool!!!!!!!!! ROCK ON ROCKSTEADY

Wired
26th Aug 2009, 19:41
I loved the new intro with the reversal of roles. HOWEVER, before that, you're just walking down the hallway and it suddenly glitches into that? The transition could've been done better (e.g. the gas hits you, or you have to decipher a lock with a Joker bomb filled with Scarecrow gas that goes off no matter what, etc).

Batman The Trailer Hunter
26th Aug 2009, 20:16
I loved the new intro with the reversal of roles. HOWEVER, before that, you're just walking down the hallway and it suddenly glitches into that? The transition could've been done better (e.g. the gas hits you, or you have to decipher a lock with a Joker bomb filled with Scarecrow gas that goes off no matter what, etc).

I loved playing as kid Bruce! Scarecrow should be a bonus character to play as!

Jokers right hand man
26th Aug 2009, 20:51
I love how when you restart the game every thing is differnt but the same. Batman is in the thing Joker was on, The warden, Gorden, Dr. Young, and Cash were the black gate prisiners from before saying save us batman. On the T.V. screen was scareface instead of the warden. Scarecrow was the docter evaluating Joker in the normal version. And if you tryed to skip the button was purple with a J in the middle.

HG131
26th Aug 2009, 21:51
I loved playing as kid Bruce! Scarecrow should be a bonus character to play as!

They have the animations, so they could do it.

evilmajikman
27th Aug 2009, 00:30
When it happened to me I was like wut? Ok lulz. The funniest part about the 3rd time for me was when it said "press middle stick to throw batarang ....or it said evade attack and then I was like.... "wait wut? ....wait..." *looks at controller* "THERE IS NO MIDDLE STICK WTF!?!?" Then I hit retry and realized it was all a scarecrow hallucination. It reminded me a lot of the lulz things that happened into MGS2, like the fission mailed part. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTd_9FVupMg

AeroXMetalica
27th Aug 2009, 00:37
Yeah that was freaking funny. At I was like "Wtf? Just got the game and it crashes on me?" and then it was pretty cool to exchange intro places with Joker. So I followed the cut scene and there Batman was shot. Suddenly it was like "Use the middle stick to dodge the bullet? Ohhh Ok. Wait.... WTF!!!!"

Nemesis296
28th Aug 2009, 12:12
I was wondering if anyone had managed to dodge the bullet...until I realized there is no middle stick hahaha. The Third Scarecrow encounter was awesome, and those skeletons kicked my butt the first time! I think it's interesting too how after fighting the skeletons, there are titan and normal henchmen bodies littered about.

Batman:THE DARK KNIGHT
28th Aug 2009, 14:47
I rebooted my ps3 at that point then restarted when it did it a second time I was like great the game is broken:lol::lol: you got me rocksteady.....:wave:

vinny d123
28th Aug 2009, 14:51
HAHA even 360 gets to play as the joker :P

Batman:THE DARK KNIGHT
28th Aug 2009, 14:55
to walk around thats it :nut:

Nemesis296
28th Aug 2009, 14:59
I rebooted my ps3 at that point then restarted when it did it a second time I was like great the game is broken:lol::lol: you got me rocksteady.....:wave:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: I almost did the same thing...I was like WTF?!?! especially when the screen went completely blank!

Bill Lehecka
28th Aug 2009, 15:06
The third Scarecrow hallucination was the most inventive level I've ever played. I honestly thought my game glitched and my XBox 360 was going to do a RRoD... I wonder how many people Rocksteady got with that little gag. And the middle stick? I was like "Crap, I gotta use my middle stick..." Then when it skipped to Bruce's gravestone, I was like, "But I need to retry the level so I can use this imaginary middle stick!"

The Scarecrow Boss Battles have been, without a doubt, the most inventive boss battles I've ever played in a video game. Just brilliant.

biowesker
28th Aug 2009, 15:16
The Scarecrow parts were fantastic for sure. If you guys liked the stuff from the third one, with the game glitching and whatnot, I recommend playing and old game for Gamecube called Eternal Darkness. In it, your character has a "insanity gauge" that fills up as you fight monsters, until you start hallucinating. You start doing things like walking on the ceiling, blood runs down the walls, glitching, etc. Very cool, and very underrated.

TraumaHound
28th Aug 2009, 17:36
1) I'm relieved to know my disc isn't hosed (that glitchy transition was disconccerting...wonder how many tech-support calls Rocksteady's gotten about this?

2) I love the Scarecrow levels. He's ridiculously scary to deal with, and they've done some pretty disturbing things with the hallucinations. Bravo!

3) So...I'm stuck. I'm on the 3rd Scarecrow level and I'm at the point where Scarecrow has Batman in the chair. I know I can hide behind the platform but I can't figure out what to do next. I can't seem to move past here, and I can't tell if I can get on the platform to take out Scarecrow (which is what I suspected I was supposed to do.) Any help?

EDIT: NVM, figured out I can run past it, just hadn't moved up far enough.