PDA

View Full Version : DLC - Extreme Difficulty Level

Aricus
26th Aug 2009, 14:01
I love B: AA. It is one of the best comic book video games I have ever played. I even like it better than Prince of Persia. Anyway, while I love playing it I wish it was a bit harder. While cranking up the difficulty makes the AI harder what I was hoping for is something even harder...but not by just cranking up AI.

My idea is for an Extreme Difficulty Level to be released through DLC. What this would do is a couple things...

* Make it that you can still use detective mode, but it no longer has magic x-ray vision. It will still highlight the baddies, etc...but ONLY if you have line of sight! Being able to see through everything made it so I played the game almost entirely in Detective mode. I know I could have just turned it off but I loved the highlighting. It made me feel like batman and feel like the detective that he is. But I didn't like the xray vision because it made he seemed almost too overpowered. I'd love to take my time, sneak around, go slow and be smart about attacks.

* Remove the reversal indicators! I know it is fast paced combat but I would love to have to watch the baddies more to know when to reverse than just to look up and do it when I see a flashing icon.

* Limited lives (1 life only?) - Batman is batman...he is mortal. I want consequences with dying and not just spawning back 2 minutes of game play. I want the game to be challenging like the old games of the 80's/90's. I want to be able to perfect my game and get to the point where I can say I beat it on Extreme while none of my friends have.

Anyone else have any other suggestions? These are just my 2 cents

Nemesis296
26th Aug 2009, 14:11
* Remove the reversal indicators! I know it is fast paced combat but I would love to have to watch the baddies more to know when to reverse than just to look up and do it when I see a flashing icon.

Are you playing on Hard? I don't think that there are flashing indicators on Hard...