PDA

View Full Version : Welcome! And let's keep this place spoiler free :)

Keir
25th Aug 2009, 18:25
Hi everyone, welcome to the brand new forum for PC based discussion. There are a few reasons we've opened this - one of the main ones being the slightly delayed PC release date - let's try and keep this forum spoiler free at least until the 15th of September.

Also, here's a good place to talk about community-made mods and other PC issues.

Thanks everyone.

Ace Antilles
25th Aug 2009, 18:27
Thanks a lot Keir :)
At least now I won't have to totally abandon the forums.

It would still be helpful to have some sort of tips or strategy section. Then when the Game is out on PC we can all look through it or post our findings. It will help the Console side too.
Hurry up 18th September!! :(

Keir
25th Aug 2009, 18:28
Sure thing :thumb:

I'm going to open a off-topic forum as well (which I may well regret). Open to suggestions for others, so thanks, that's noted :)

Inzane
25th Aug 2009, 20:31
Thanks a lot Keir :)
At least now I won't have to totally abandon the forums.

It would still be helpful to have some sort of tips or strategy section. Then when the Game is out on PC we can all look through it or post our findings. It will help the Console side too.
Hurry up 18th September!! :(

Same here:D

Ace Antilles
13th Sep 2009, 00:57
Hey all Bat Fans!

Some of you lucky buggers will be getting the game on Monday and for sure on Tuesday. :(
Can I remind you that Europe won't get the game released until Friday. So please could you be careful not to post spoilers for us poor people who still have to wait! :mad2:

I probably may take a few days off from the Forum myself but I need my bat fix. :nut:

Thanks a lot guys and enjoy the game!! :wave:

gclhoutx
13th Sep 2009, 15:52
Hey all Bat Fans!

Some of you lucky buggers will be getting the game on Monday and for sure on Tuesday. :(
Can I remind you that Europe won't get the game released until Friday. So please could you be careful not to post spoilers for us poor people who still have to wait! :mad2:

I probably may take a few days off from the Forum myself but I need my bat fix. :nut:

Thanks a lot guys and enjoy the game!! :wave:

True...However it will more than likely be Tuesday for in store pickup's and Wednesday for delivery to the house. Since I'll be getting mine delivered from EB-Games it won't be delivered until Wednesday with overnight delivery. Though if it gets delivered by Tuesday I'll be shocked.

Ace Antilles
14th Sep 2009, 01:35
I might take a couple of days off from Tuesday I think. But I want to find out about this DLC announcement when it comes.

I'm hoping Keir says something tomorrow to us all.

rihopcul
22nd Sep 2009, 03:26
Hi everyone, welcome to the brand new forum for PC based discussion. There are a few reasons we've opened this - one of the main ones being the slightly delayed PC release date - let's try and keep this forum spoiler free at least until the 15th of September.

Also, here's a good place to talk about community-made mods and other PC issues.

Thanks everyone.

hi
thanks a lot for the topic

angelus0901
24th Oct 2009, 18:24
Finally a discussion for PC users only... I'm sick of consoles... ;)
I was a PC player ever since the beginning, never had a console and I don't like the privileges that consoles have...
Anyway... I just got the game and it's awesome!!! I love it... ;)