PDA

View Full Version : Unlockable outfits/skins

FOBfan1995
23rd Aug 2009, 04:32
Will there be a way to unlock different outfits or skins? That would be really cool if we could have different outfits that blended in with the environment for stealth. DIfferent parachutes would be cool too.:naughty::poke:;)

PoorBison
23rd Aug 2009, 08:50
At this stage, I don't think so. It would be really cool though; Forest suit, desert suit, snow suit, normal suit. Each could have different perks! :)

brauny
23rd Aug 2009, 21:53
this game isn't about stealth its kinda the exact opposite so i doubt that this will happen

PoorBison
24th Aug 2009, 01:01
Yeah, I don't know about stealth, but they would work if only just to look cool.

brauny
24th Aug 2009, 15:55
Yes they would. Maybe a suit with flames going down the arms and legs to make him look faster when he's walking and running possibly :)

FOBfan1995
24th Aug 2009, 17:10
What about an outfit that had a grappling hook and unlimited parachutes. That would be SICK!!!

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
24th Aug 2009, 22:13
What about an outfit that had a grappling hook and unlimited parachutes. That would be SICK!!!

That would be absurd. What were you thinking?

PoorBison
24th Aug 2009, 23:53
What about an outfit that had a grappling hook and unlimited parachutes. That would be SICK!!!What!? This is Just Cause, a realistic military training simlulator with realistic features, such a thing would be a terrible thing to include!

This game is not a free-roaming action adventure with ultimate freedon and fun!

:D

FOBfan1995
25th Aug 2009, 03:56
What!? This is Just Cause, a realistic military training simlulator with realistic features, such a thing would be a terrible thing to include!

This game is not a free-roaming action adventure with ultimate freedon and fun!

:D

I know. I'm being a little crazy right?

Dedimes
3rd Sep 2009, 07:31
Video games are meant to escape reality. do you really think someone would crash a helicopter for fun :0
I just had a dreamsicle :D

Also, diffrint parachutes! i cant stress how cool what would be. mabye a parachute with 2 small red stipes sorta at the 1/4 points, and the rest white! it would be the just cause 2 parachute, because the title is in red and white color :P

mabye finding diffrint parachutes as you go along. i dont think giving diffrint skins to parachutes would be all that hard. mabye blue and red, and green and black, ect :P