PDA

View Full Version : After beating the game...

FOBfan1995
23rd Aug 2009, 03:37
After we beat the game, what is there to do? Will there still be enemies? A lot of games just take out all of the enemies after you beat it. It gets really boring and I really don't want that. Also, will this game feature a mode similar to that of playground of destruction mode in mercenaries where you get all of your money and unlocks when you restart the game? That would be SICK!:D:D:D:cool:

Maxii
23rd Aug 2009, 03:42
After we beat the game, what is there to do? Will there still be enemies? A lot of games just take out all of the enemies after you beat it. It gets really boring and I really don't want that. Also, will this game feature a mode similar to that of playground of destruction mode in mercenaries where you get all of your money and unlocks when you restart the game? That would be SICK!:D:D:D:cool:

Agreed :D

PoorBison
23rd Aug 2009, 08:52
Oh, I'm sure there will be. We can expect small factions that haven't yet been revealed to us, and they may continue to present problems for us at the end of the game.

Failing that, go stand at an intersection with a rocket launcher and play rocket tag with the police.

deathlaroy
29th Dec 2009, 19:32
i just hope this games STORYLINE will be good tho...

Movura
29th Dec 2009, 20:22
Oh, I'm sure there will be. We can expect small factions that haven't yet been revealed to us, and they may continue to present problems for us at the end of the game.

Failing that, go stand at an intersection with a rocket launcher and play rocket tag with the police.

Yes agreed. I'm sure it will be like the first one which had factions and different areas to take over.

I think it would be great if even though you've taken over all the factions, the factions still existed and still try to take their land back. You can't possibly have killed them all?! I'm sure there were a few survivors!

Apocalyptic Fish
29th Dec 2009, 21:37
I think that if you liberate everything, there will still be opposing forces. It would be a bit silly to not have any enemies :nut:

200th post :D

brauny
29th Dec 2009, 21:45
well congrats on 200th post, this my 1,929 post lol

Redskins
29th Dec 2009, 23:25
Ya, thats one thing that dissapointed me about Just Cause 1, I liberated every island and settlement in the game, and had gotten full rank on everything before I did the final mission, I did it then bam.... Now what? There was nothing else I could do but play side mission over and over, and due to the mission's repetivness in JC1, it got boring quickly, and I could stand at a intersection and fire rockets at cars for like 20 minutes and get nothing more then 2 police cars to fight.

So I really hope that JC2 has a New Game+ Option, and they make it so that they will be new stuff to do the second time around.

Sam_Cro
30th Dec 2009, 07:37
Here is what you do. DO NOT explore the whole island cluster in less the mission you are on takes you there! Then when you beat it, then explore everything you didn't in the game, that's probably what I am going to do!

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
30th Dec 2009, 11:31
I hope there's much to do even after you finish the game.
There's a recent famous Eidos game that I'm glad I only rented because I was left ALONE when I finished it...

KillerKahuna
30th Dec 2009, 18:14
Also we want the ability to put on custom soundtracks for abvious reasons after we finished the campaign and are roaming about killing enemies that are still present.
the poll is here (http://modpoll.com/view/agdwb2xsMmdvcgwLEgRQb2xsGJbKMAw)

I do agree there should still be some sort of enemy around after completion, but I think the notority system will still be active if you cause chaos ;)

BuxGunny
30th Dec 2009, 20:11
Here is what you do. DO NOT explore the whole island cluster in less the mission you are on takes you there! Then when you beat it, then explore everything you didn't in the game, that's probably what I am going to do!

Thats a good idea:D Normally when i get the game and go play it i mostly go fly around the palyground (if its free-raom) but now im gonna just do the missions and later imma explore all the stuff so i have somthing left to do after completing the game;)

AssassinsMassCasue
30th Dec 2009, 21:25
I agree, I hope you can still get the local law enforce can still chase you in full force. That's all i really need, anything else will be an added bonus. (somewhere to get guns too of course)

Sam_Cro
30th Dec 2009, 22:04
Besides, after the game is finished you still have your wonderful hook and chute to play with for hours of endless fun! In less they take them from you at the end and force you to walk everywhere! lol

Dedimes
3rd Jan 2010, 23:30
Would you rather have a good storyline or a good game? your call

Seventy49
3rd Jan 2010, 23:33
wow brauny posted more than me in 5 hours than i have done in a month

brauny
3rd Jan 2010, 23:54
wow brauny posted more than me in 5 hours than i have done in a month

when? this is my first time on since before new years and it hasnt been 5 hours of me bein on

Seventy49
4th Jan 2010, 00:09
well congrats on 200th post, this my 1,929 post lol

well this was said at 1:45, well i think it might have been a mistake, maybe you meant 1,959 not 29 but w.e

brauny
4th Jan 2010, 00:10
that was at 1:25 a few days ago not today, at 1:25 today i was in pa wit my friend watchin jersey shore marathon, its a great show lol

Wenis
4th Jan 2010, 02:01
that was at 1:25 a few days ago not today, at 1:25 today i was in pa wit my friend watchin jersey shore marathon, its a great show lol
Are you on crack:confused:

Isulli
5th Jan 2010, 05:43
Hopefully they add multiplayer support so there is more replayability.

brauny
5th Jan 2010, 21:07
Hopefully they add multiplayer support so there is more replayability.

its already confirmed theres no multiplayer

HHDnBKing!
5th Jan 2010, 21:10
its already confirmed theres no multiplayer

I don't think there'l ever be a multiplayer patch for JC2, maybe see it in JC3 who knows... However I would like to see a patch for just a free mode option even if it's with just one partner to have **** loads of fun with! :D

brauny
5th Jan 2010, 22:10
o yea for sure, jus a free mode would be great

Isulli
6th Jan 2010, 00:57
Isn't free mode the same as multiplayer...? Unless you guys are talking about offline splitscreen..

HHDnBKing!
6th Jan 2010, 01:04
Isn't free mode the same as multiplayer...? Unless you guys are talking about offline splitscreen..

Yeh we are on about multiplayer free mode. Not even the Beasty PS3 could handle rendering Panau twice on the same console! :lol:

Isulli
6th Jan 2010, 01:08
Yeh we are on about multiplayer free mode. Not even the Beasty PS3 could handle rendering Panau twice on the same console! :lol:

But like I mentioned before, the map can be divided. Actually I'd like to point out that in the map screenshot, the island seems to be divided by colors of some type of gane or something, look at this as areas which muliplayer can rise :)

it really doesn't matter though, I still play San Andreas to this day and it isn't multiplayer (ps2 version)

HHDnBKing!
6th Jan 2010, 01:17
But like I mentioned before, the map can be divided. Actually I'd like to point out that in the map screenshot, the island seems to be divided by colors of some type of gane or something, look at this as areas which muliplayer can rise :)

it really doesn't matter though, I still play San Andreas to this day and it isn't multiplayer (ps2 version)

Not sure if we are both on about completely the same thing haha but I meant PS3 couldn't handle split screen 2 player because rendering 1000 km2 on the same console would be insane! :nut: However two player online free mode is possible.

slayer925
6th Jan 2010, 02:36

actually it is with split screen u jst have to find a red heart icon with to people on it to play mutiplayer no split screen tho which sucked

JC 2
21st Jan 2010, 17:59
i think after you finished the story, you just go and explore the island. its a 1000 square kilometers, you have to spend weeks just to see everything.

zolo3123
22nd Jan 2010, 03:23
i REALLY hope that there are enemy's ALL over the map after u finish the game... i got Infamous and that game is great and all but after u beat the game and do all the side missions there are NO enemy's what so ever only pedestrians and to me that really ruined the game :(

HHDnBKing!
22nd Jan 2010, 07:45
i REALLY hope that there are enemy's ALL over the map after u finish the game... i got Infamous and that game is great and all but after u beat the game and do all the side missions there are NO enemy's what so ever only pedestrians and to me that really ruined the game :(

I know I was like WTF after completing it because there's f-all to do, only the odd enemies respawn in certain places but it's soo boring, I thought I was going to keep it but I was highly mistaken.