PDA

View Full Version : How long will the game be?

BatmanIsHero
22nd Aug 2009, 21:09
Yesterday I checked the price of the game and it was 49.99. I thought its in Canadian dollars. But today I went to EBGAMES here in Canada to pre ordere the game. The guy told me that the price is 59.99:nut:. I just want to make sure that the game is long enough and not wasting my money. I do like tha game a lot but I just want to be positive than.

asianboi1004
22nd Aug 2009, 22:10
Yesterday I checked the price of the game and it was 49.99. I thought its in Canadian dollars. But today I went to EBGAMES here in Canada to pre ordere the game. The guy told me that the price is 59.99:nut:. I just want to make sure that the game is long enough and not wasting my money. I do like tha game a lot but I just want to be positive than.

Yeah same here A game with only single player but no multiplayer and u have to pay 60 bucks for it i want it to be long and in-depth too cuz nobody likes to pay for only 2 days worth of gameplay =.= XD

BatmanIsHero
23rd Aug 2009, 01:43
Yeah same here A game with only single player but no multiplayer and u have to pay 60 bucks for it i want it to be long and in-depth too cuz nobody likes to pay for only 2 days worth of gameplay =.= XD
Yeah, me too brother. I'm kind scar beside I don't have much money. I told my sister to give me 40 dollars and i lied and didn't tell her it was for that:scratch:. I guess we will have to wait a little for reviews to come out, it would be better.

Nick@IO
23rd Aug 2009, 15:38
It's not easy to put a completion time on a game like this. You might run through it in 12-15 hours or you could spend 20 or more on it, finding all the secrets, trying out potions. You can also try out different strategies to the encounters and try to explore the game mechanics. I think you'll find that the game is well worth your money!

BatmanIsHero
23rd Aug 2009, 16:21
Oh ok. Thanks a lot brother for these information on the game.:wave:

Damage Inc.
25th Aug 2009, 11:10
Well yeah, I was thinking the same as Nick said.
It pretty much depends on how you play a game like this.
If you're a rusher and want to do everything right away and get it done ASAP!, it will be done soon enough.
If the game has enough in it (hopefully), even then it might be enough to play.
But a game like this shouldn't be "run&gun" all the way through it.
Well, almost no game should be (played) like that, ruins the fun doesn't it.
Especially in Singleplay, you should just take some time and enjoy it.
I mean, myself I was running after those fleeing village-people while laughing, not just passing right through the village.
Of course it also depends on how much work they put into it, which looks promising.

RadarTrap
25th Aug 2009, 11:36
Yeah I'm certainly hoping that it's going to take a while to get through the game. Mainly because unfortunately Mrs Radartrap isn't going to let me play it on my own, so we're going to have to play pass-the-controller. :p

Vindicated
25th Aug 2009, 15:14
Well yeah, I was thinking the same as Nick said.
It pretty much depends on how you play a game like this.
If you're a rusher and want to do everything right away and get it done ASAP!, it will be done soon enough.
If the game has enough in it (hopefully), even then it might be enough to play.
But a game like this shouldn't be "run&gun" all the way through it.
Well, almost no game should be (played) like that, ruins the fun doesn't it.
Especially in Singleplay, you should just take some time and enjoy it.
I mean, myself I was running after those fleeing village-people while laughing, not just passing right through the village.
Of course it also depends on how much work they put into it, which looks promising.

As you said, no game is really made to be played through, though many do it. Half Life 2, for example, can be beaten in under an hour, if you just run through the entire game and not touch a single mob. But where's the fun in that? To some it may be cool to go through a game several times, once to see how fast you can beat it, and other times to see if you can get all the little secrets and things. The Grand Theft Auto series takes FOREVER to beat, if you want 100% completion, but if you just want to beat all main missions it takes only a couple of days. It all depends on how you play it.

Twill├┐
26th Aug 2009, 19:10
Yeah I'm certainly hoping that it's going to take a while to get through the game. Mainly because unfortunately Mrs Radartrap isn't going to let me play it on my own, so we're going to have to play pass-the-controller. :p

.....Mrs. Radartrap sounds like Mrs. Twill├┐.

Not looking forward to playing that game. Pass the controller, pfft. :hmm:

Lol.