PDA

View Full Version : killing thugs

harun_54
18th Aug 2009, 19:36
in arkham asylum when batman does a ledge takedown on top of the tower with the snipers he puts a rope on the guy so he doesnt die just cut the rope and u have a dead thug

HAHAHHAHAHAhh

EliteF50
18th Aug 2009, 19:37
He doesn't die. He may break a few bones, but he's not dead.

door noob
18th Aug 2009, 19:38
That's not four to five stories, at that age a fall from that height wouldn't kill the thug.

Sir Legendhead
18th Aug 2009, 19:44
in arkham asylum when batman does a ledge takedown on top of the tower with the snipers he puts a rope on the guy so he doesnt die just cut the rope and u have a dead thug

HAHAHHAHAHAhhHe also has a Ledger takedown where he throws the guy some pills!

plz no ban

Kai Rei
18th Aug 2009, 19:45
Maybe if he bat-kicked a thug between the legs he'd die.

angleslam99
18th Aug 2009, 20:23
He also has a Ledger takedown where he throws the guy some pills!

plz no ban

Are the Olsen twins downloadable content?

Zhim
18th Aug 2009, 20:26

SHHH! Its a secret. Instead of explosive gel, they have explosive puke (because they're bulimic...)

Ryen
18th Aug 2009, 20:30
SHHH! Its a secret. Instead of explosive gel, they have explosive puke (because they're bulimic...)

This

Inzane
18th Aug 2009, 20:35
Has anyone done a railing takedown. I came across it recently. your hanging off the railing, bad guy walks by, you grab him and smash his head into the railing and then throw him over it. :D

CrashxUae
18th Aug 2009, 20:37
If you take a Close look at Him you will see him Breathing !!!

Sir Legendhead
18th Aug 2009, 20:44

HAVE SEAT OVER THERE

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s173/sirlegendhead/chrishansenbatman-1.jpg

MadHatter's hats
20th Aug 2009, 02:57
a fall from that height wouldn't kill the thug.

*In Batman voice* I'M COUNTING ON IT.

kivs
20th Aug 2009, 05:28
actualy me and a friend wear playing the demon and he mistakingly killd a thug with no dought in my mind the thug is dead heres how he did it

his was fist fighting the groups in the first room and on one side of the cells there are no walls just railing to a bottomless void whal fighting a thug fell over the railing into the darkness

he HAD to have died

HarlenQuinn
20th Aug 2009, 05:54
actualy me and a friend wear playing the demon and he mistakingly killd a thug with no dought in my mind the thug is dead heres how he did it

his was fist fighting the groups in the first room and on one side of the cells there are no walls just railing to a bottomless void whal fighting a thug fell over the railing into the darkness

he HAD to have died

This is batman, so you should be aware

Bottomless pits NEVER kill anyone

colt
20th Aug 2009, 05:55
yknow, it tells you when theyre dead in detective mode....

A Dark Hunter
20th Aug 2009, 07:10

he HAD to have died

No! Batman secretly tied a rope to his foot and then tied it to the railing, then knocked him over the edge. But the other goons didn't see Batman do it. So it looked like Batman threw him over the ledge, but he was really safe the whole time. Batman just needed to set an example for all the other thugs.

kivs
20th Aug 2009, 07:23
as funny as the idea of batman stageing a kill is i dont wanna mislead anyone its not like batman had an animation where he thru the guy over i think the game just kinda went retarded and the thug fell where he wasnt saposta

in this case over the railing to nothingness

Sir Legendhead
20th Aug 2009, 07:24

he HAD to have diedSeriously, I did that tonight and heard a splash when the guy went over. Evidently there's a sewer down there, so it's not like the guy landed on concrete.

kivs
20th Aug 2009, 07:39
Seriously, I did that tonight and heard a splash when the guy went over. Evidently there's a sewer down there, so it's not like the guy landed on concrete.

good lord these people have thought of EVERYTHING whal makeing this game

CapedCrusader1495
20th Aug 2009, 07:49
Seriously, I did that tonight and heard a splash when the guy went over. Evidently there's a sewer down there, so it's not like the guy landed on concrete.

Now we know how Killer Croc gets fed :p

The_Hylden
20th Aug 2009, 08:43
And why he constantly stops up the toilets:p

And yes, Batman doesn't kill. However, he sure has a funny way of knocking people out sometimes:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v105/pgson/Head-up-own-Arse.jpg

Yes, your eyes do not deceive you. Batman did, in fact, shove this man's head up his own...

But he's ok, folks... Yeah, he'll be just fine :rasp:

William
20th Aug 2009, 08:48
So funny!

CaptainMcMulla
20th Aug 2009, 09:23
:lol: @ Hylden

Also Batman never kills.

Marcus
20th Aug 2009, 09:34

You mean the pillow pit, where Arkham Asylum keeps all their pillows? That thug is now sleeping off his beating in absolute comfort.