PDA

View Full Version : something i wondered about dem bones

Joker's Jolly Jester
18th Aug 2009, 19:25
i have heard that dem bones is the HARDEST challenge map that the game has to offer and while watching the gamestop comerical http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HJzKDim6as on youtube i noticed that the skeletons fall apart in one hit, so what i wonder is this do the skeletons get back up and attack you again? because another thing i read about the map is that scarecrow's fear toxin makes you see the goons as skeletons but that doesn't explain why they fall apart in one hit? thanks for any help on this and to rocksteady and eidos GREAT JOB ON THE DEMO I PLAY IT EVERYDAY AND STILL LOVE IT!

Drazar
18th Aug 2009, 19:27
well the video is for promotion only, so the best thing is to wait and see, because i honestly doubt they would fall off from 1 hit unless its tricky to get a great combo score. ^^;

door noob
18th Aug 2009, 19:29
This was said to be the hardest challenge map of them all so I am persuming that's why it'll be difficult since they colapse in one hit and it'll be hard to continue FreeFlow with the lack of ground takedowns, etc...

Joker's Jolly Jester
18th Aug 2009, 19:31
thanks for your answers guys! i thought about that to making it difficult to keep a combo up maybe you have to keep a certain combo score going or else you fail?

Reeper0278
18th Aug 2009, 19:33
This was said to be the hardest challenge map of them all so I am persuming that's why it'll be difficult since they colapse in one hit and it'll be hard to continue FreeFlow with the lack of ground takedowns, etc...

Sometimes Batman punches their cojones sometimes.

Argel319
19th Aug 2009, 00:10

And they have the skeleton equivalent of a lightsaber.