PDA

View Full Version : Any Plans for Batman: Arkham Asylum Statues?

Bill Lehecka
18th Aug 2009, 15:19
Being that we can view "Statues" of character models in the game, will there be any plans to produce physical statues based on characters from the game? I know I'd buy one.

Solidkill3r
18th Aug 2009, 15:21
Probably:scratch:

Drazar
18th Aug 2009, 15:22
Being that we can view "Statues" of character models in the game, will there be any plans to produce physical statues based on characters from the game? I know I'd buy one.

Like all games that do great in sales, statues and whatnot will ome. DC + Warner Brothers wouldn't wanna start making toys based off the game until the game has quarentee to sell greatly.

Bill Lehecka
18th Aug 2009, 15:30
Like all games that do great in sales, statues and whatnot will ome. DC + Warner Brothers wouldn't wanna start making toys based off the game until the game has quarentee to sell greatly.

Well, I just love the character models, and they would make a great addition to my mantle. :)

Leather Wings
18th Aug 2009, 15:32
Somebody give Hot Toys the license for the character models... PLEASE.

Drazar
18th Aug 2009, 15:33
Well, I just love the character models, and they would make a great addition to my mantle. :)

Perfectly agreed, all we can do is cross our fingers! ;) I'd love a Killer croc toy myself. :)

Kai Rei
18th Aug 2009, 15:37
I stopped collecting action figures a while ago, but I can guarantee that if action figures of B:AA got released I'd collect again.

I can imagine Harley Quinn and Scarecrow being the hard-to-find type of figures.

deathsshadow
18th Aug 2009, 18:11
i would love to buy a Harley Quinn (arkham Asylum) figurine/statue

batfan08
18th Aug 2009, 19:11
Hot Toys figures would be great,and they could take cues from the MMS DX TDK Bats and give Batman an alternate head with LED "Detective Mode" eyes.I could picture it now

Hot Toys Presents:
Video game Masterpieces Batman
Features 2 heads,one utilizing PERS(Parallel Eyeball Rolling System),the other utilizing LED Lights for Detective Vision.
a fully detailed Utility Belt which includes Batman's unique Gadgets:
-3 Batarangs
-explosive gel
-Grappling gun with line and hook
-Batclaw with 2 attachable Barrels which feature lines and hooks
-Line launcher,fully accurate costume
-Hot Toys TrueType body featuring over 36 points of Articulation
-True 1/6 scale at 12" tall

eclipse567
18th Aug 2009, 19:17
I would totally get a Killer Croc and a Scarecrow action figure, those two look the sweetest in the game. Although Bane one wouldn't be too bad either.

T-Perry
18th Aug 2009, 22:16
If anyone would be interested, Im making a Custom Arkham Batman Action figure. 6 Inch DC universe style. If ya want more details you can PM me :thumb: I can make the whole line of characters. The skills are there for me too, so I wouldn't worry about that. Ive done alot of work :)