PDA

View Full Version : If you were Intoxicated by Scarecrow ?

JawsFanJesse
18th Aug 2009, 04:26
If you were Intoxicated by Scarecrow's Venow What would you See ?

I would Mostly likely See Spiders, Ronold McDonold, be very High up, Being tourtured, or be in a Very Small place and Darkness or Charlie Bubble Gum
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa262/JawsFanJesse1/Scarecrow.jpg

Old_BenKenobi
18th Aug 2009, 04:27
Loads of spiders and my family dying.

whiston532
18th Aug 2009, 04:28
Snakes everywhere, me being submerged under water ( i love pools, but i CANT put my face under, i dont know why ) and the democrats in the white house...

and dying alone.

Talvrae
18th Aug 2009, 04:28
Probably get the impression that i'm stuck very high
i have big fear of hight

Mr_Scarecrow_Goes_To_Town
18th Aug 2009, 04:29
The Jonas Brothers and Miley Cyrus in a concert together, the destruction of metal, people in giant rabbit suits and my father. Yes, I'm strange. :nut:

Why So Serious ?
18th Aug 2009, 04:29
http://www.bibleprobe.com/ghost9.jpg
http://www.paranormalknowledge.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/train-ghost.jpg
http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/Entertainment/images-2/pee-wee-herman.jpg
d_oMgtyS1y8&feature=related

BatmanOfTheFuture
18th Aug 2009, 04:31
Probably getting chased around by Micheal Myers on a really high building trying to escape but all doors are locked, and knowing im going to die. :(

Lunar
18th Aug 2009, 04:32
Me surronded by water in the middle of the Ocean, i'll feel like a slave. And also dying.

lt_skittles
18th Aug 2009, 04:32
Spiders, and dying.

A Dark Hunter
18th Aug 2009, 04:35
I would see a whole **** load of stuff....

JawsFanJesse
18th Aug 2009, 04:47
OMG I WOULD SEE THIS FOR REALS :eek:
Q16KpquGsIc

Mr_Scarecrow_Goes_To_Town
18th Aug 2009, 04:50
Q16KpquGsIc

I'd see people in rabbits suits doing that at a dual Jonas Brothers/Miley Cyrus concert, while they burn albums by Death, while my father is lumbering over me like Godzilla! :eek::eek:

NoMoarDedCawpz
18th Aug 2009, 05:56
My ex(looks like one of those succubus things from World of Warcraft).

Sir Legendhead
18th Aug 2009, 06:04
I would see cops and teleevangelists. Those are the two scariest things I can think of.

Talvrae
18th Aug 2009, 06:08
I would see cops and teleevangelists. Those are the two scariest things I can think of.

Sure... Televangeliste are creepy, not for nothing one of the best X-Man Villainis one Williams Stryker (in the comic he is a televangelist not a colonel)
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/c/cb/Stryker2.PNG/180px-Stryker2.PNG
Dont see why for cops trought

Kai Rei
18th Aug 2009, 06:21
I'd see Satan, Hell, demons, Bane trying to cripple me, a monstrous silver back gorilla chasing me and clawing at me, and would find myself getting "stoned" like the people that had the black plague in the medieval era. They got stoned to death.

Yeah, I'm pretty messed up.

Sir Legendhead
18th Aug 2009, 06:21
Dont see why for cops troughtIt's not that I don't like cops. I've known a few, they're pretty good people for the most part. I guess the badge throws me off.

I used to know a guy that was a cop and I was a lot more comfortable around him when he was off-duty. I'd always tense up a little around him when he was in uniform. Just a psychological thing, I guess.

I'd see Satan, Hell, demons...The weird thing is, stuff like that doesn't bother me at all.

Talvrae
18th Aug 2009, 06:25
Yeah me too demons and satan dont bother me at all... they are not real

SolidSnake_123
18th Aug 2009, 06:36
Probably standing on a balance beam thousands of feet in the air, or drowning, hooked to the bottom of the ocean...

Leather Wings
18th Aug 2009, 08:21
I've always wondered how deep the fear toxin digs, psychologically speaking. Does it just prey on the primal aspects of the brain?

If not, I thnk I'd see everyone around me as normal, but they'd just act like they knew something I didn't. Then, no matter what they said, I'd interpret it as them letting me know that my mind couldn't handle the 'secret' they knew..

Then the mind speeds up, and can't slow down.. No sleep, no food, nothing. Finding this secret out would be all encompassing. Then I'd be devolved into pretty much a window-licking paranoid schizophrenic.

That's the knd of scary Scarecrow is to me.

stoobytoons
18th Aug 2009, 08:27
My worst fear - Dharma and Greg marathon

Leather Wings
18th Aug 2009, 08:28
My worst fear - Dharma and Greg marathon

*Twitching*

...Stop. Please...

Kai Rei
18th Aug 2009, 08:29
I've always wondered how deep the fear toxin digs, psychologically speaking. Does it just prey on the primal aspects of the brain?

If not, I thnk I'd see everyone around me as normal, but they'd just act like they knew something I didn't. Then, no matter what they said, I'd interpret it as them letting me know that my mind couldn't handle the 'secret' they knew..

Then the mind speeds up, and can't slow down.. No sleep, no food, nothing. Finding this secret out would be all encompassing. Then I'd be devolved into pretty much a window-licking paranoid schizophrenic.

That's the knd of scary Scarecrow is to me.

Agreed. I could probably see myself going paranoid over the effects of it.

Also, I bet underneath the garb, Scarecrow is a paranoid, bulimic, schizophrenic, sadist bastard.

Sir Legendhead
18th Aug 2009, 08:30
I'd see everyone around me as normal, but they'd just act like they knew something I didn't. Then, no matter what they said, I'd interpret it as them letting me know that my mind couldn't handle the 'secret' they knew..

Then the mind speeds up, and can't slow down.. No sleep, no food, nothing. Finding this secret out would be all encompassing.It's not that bad once you get used to it.

Nobody ever "knows" anything, really.

CaptainMcMulla
18th Aug 2009, 09:31
i would see batman arkham asylum in my hands

metalhead_dave
18th Aug 2009, 10:10
I'm only in fear when I screw something up major and I'm waiting for the consequences.

Zhim
18th Aug 2009, 10:26
Torture, suffering, applesauce.

artyfin
18th Aug 2009, 11:12
Maybe something like obscure faces. Things that aren't meant to be there. Not necessarily like, monsters and zombies and stuff, just obscure creepy things. Maybe when you see like a flicked from the corner of your eye.

xxTheDarkKnightxx
18th Aug 2009, 12:10
I would probably either see thousands of those big really fast spiders, and they were climbing all over me, that would probably give me a heart attack right there.

Or i would be on the top of a very tall building standing on the edge looking down. I have a crippling fear of spiders and heights.

Talvrae
18th Aug 2009, 12:13
Never have could understand arachnophobes... For my self i like spiders, they are kinda cute... and they eat fly... and damn i hate when fly turn around me when i'm at the computer or the like... but bah... everyone have theyr fear...

Kai Rei
18th Aug 2009, 12:14
I'd see George Bush in a pink tu-tu dancing at the end of my bed.

Talvrae
18th Aug 2009, 12:18
I'd see George Bush in a pink tu-tu dancing at the end of my bed.

That's frightening... a lot more than spiders, and on a lot of levels lol

(On a side note i will call the dog in Dragon Age Origin Tutu lol, damn i wish i can make it wear one...)

Strife2k7
18th Aug 2009, 12:27

(On a side note i will call the dog in Dragon Age Origin Tutu lol, damn i wish i can make it wear one...)

That warhound rocks :)

On topic, I'd probably see myself strapped to an operating table with a group of Tzimisce 'surgeons' preparing for some experiment. <shudder> Fleshcrafters.

Kai Rei
18th Aug 2009, 12:35

It's a joke, incase you didn't realize. :D

An-Anonymous
18th Aug 2009, 12:41
I'd see myself, not able to buy nor play Arkham Asylum! Hell, I don't even want to imagine this...

Talvrae
18th Aug 2009, 12:41
It's a joke, incase you didn't realize. :D

I had ;) but think about it... it's actually frightening... or disgusting, pick one

warvibe24
18th Aug 2009, 13:18
The Jonas Brothers and Miley Cyrus in a concert together, the destruction of metal, people in giant rabbit suits and my father. Yes, I'm strange. :nut:

LOL HAHA nice.

Leather Wings
18th Aug 2009, 13:21
That warhound rocks :)

On topic, I'd probably see myself strapped to an operating table with a group of Tzimisce 'surgeons' preparing for some experiment. <shudder> Fleshcrafters.

VtM reference. Nice!

Strife2k7
18th Aug 2009, 13:23
VtM reference. Nice!

Yes indeed. Old VtM too, rather than the new, watered down version.

Talvrae
18th Aug 2009, 13:24
Yes indeed. Old VtM too, rather than the new, watered down version.

yeah can't stand requiem too...

Strife2k7
18th Aug 2009, 13:26
I definitely prefer the old game, and still get a group together to play on some rare occasions.

Game Weasel
18th Aug 2009, 13:33
Wow my fears seem odd compared to alot of these ones.. Most these all seem fairly justified.. :hmm:

Anyway, I'd be surrounded by snarling dogs, in a alleyway at night, where I would be living in a card board box because I couldn't afford rent.
My biggest fears are vicious dogs (not regular ones, Iv'e mastered that one thankfully) and being homeless.

Batdump
18th Aug 2009, 14:26
I would see bees. and wasps. tons of bees and wasps, coming out of my mouth nose and ears. crawling under my skin, laying eggs. popping through my skin. until finally I claw my own eyes out

imported_Joe_Kerr
18th Aug 2009, 14:39
that i was smoking again, or back in college just before my final exams, yikes!

Ryen
18th Aug 2009, 14:42
Q16KpquGsIc

that is the coolest **** ever in the history of ronald

EliteF50
18th Aug 2009, 15:07
I would see snakes.

Turn and Face the Strange
18th Aug 2009, 16:09
Hannah Montana and Micheal Jackson duet.

Oh, no, he did not go there! Yeah, I went there. Boldly.

Also, one of my favorite quotes (i have it on a t-shirt :D)
I'm not afraid of the dark. I'm afraid of the ninjas that hide in the dark.

cyberw4ste
18th Aug 2009, 17:04
Umpa Lumpas...

and those flying monkeys from Wizard of Oz.

Batman_Sauce024
18th Aug 2009, 17:15
Probably loads and loads of Frogs!

Zur-En-Arrh
18th Aug 2009, 17:18
Spiders in nurses uniforms with needles in each slimy claw; giant wyrms riding the back of my head and using my synapses as reigns; dogs with living foetuses sown to their bellies; an endless proccesion of boy bands and TV talent show drop-outs, their skin weeping, singing at the top of their lungs (the long note from Bill Withers 'A Lovely Day'); my body growing tentacles and swollen sores that spit out marmite and try to strangle me; a golf-shoe being stamped into my face forever (thats a sort of quote); my teeth falling out....

...Batman: AA being delayed.

The Comedian
18th Aug 2009, 17:19
I would end up seeing Miley Cyrus and all those annoying kids from Disney singing.

deathsshadow
18th Aug 2009, 18:15
there is nothing to fear but fear itself, and spiders.
So, i'd probably see spiders, and fear.

Gee
18th Aug 2009, 18:31
I would see your mum.

Azkadellia93
18th Aug 2009, 18:42
i would see mosquito's the size of my fist tearing the skin of my body and sucking up all my blood.:eek:

CaptainMcMulla
18th Aug 2009, 18:49
I would end up seeing Miley Cyrus and all those annoying kids from Disney singing.
Now thats what i call fear.

vinny d123
18th Aug 2009, 20:05
clowns with tarantulas on them

Argel319
18th Aug 2009, 21:41
Spiders. And drowning.. Water spider?
:eek:

scarecrow22
18th Aug 2009, 21:52
your face!
hehehe

supermanslayer
18th Aug 2009, 21:56
Spiders. And water. Water spider?
:eek:

your really afraid of water?

scarecrow13
18th Aug 2009, 22:11
probably the kidz bop commercials... and miley cyrus. i don't know i'm not really bothered by all that other stuff and i'd just beat the hell out of ronald mcdonald.
... also birds, i really don't like birds, they creep me out, especially vultures and parrots

TAPETRVE
18th Aug 2009, 22:11
I would see nothing. Nothing at all.

JackWinz
18th Aug 2009, 22:52
I'd see rocksteady getting blown up 2 days before the release....

Zur-En-Arrh
18th Aug 2009, 22:55
Spiders in nurses uniforms with needles in each slimy claw; giant wyrms riding the back of my head and using my synapses as reigns; dogs with living foetuses sown to their bellies; an endless proccesion of boy bands and TV talent show drop-outs, their skin weeping, singing at the top of their lungs (the long note from Bill Withers 'A Lovely Day'); my body growing tentacles and swollen sores that spit out marmite and try to strangle me; a golf-shoe being stamped into my face forever (thats a sort of quote); my teeth falling out....

...Batman: AA being delayed.

Clearly, I was in a bad mood.

Riddler's Rampage
18th Aug 2009, 23:56
My xbox 360 not being able to read any discs at all 1 week before the release of Batman: AA....Oh, wait that just happened.......

Saint2Sanity
18th Aug 2009, 23:57
A naked Rosie O'Donnell. There'd be nothing rosey about that *****! D:

That and snakes. I hate them dang things man.
I was watching my buddy mow some people's lawns and I was wearing flip flops and I felt something on my foot and a snake was crawling over it. I ran. I ran hard and fast. :hmm:

Argel319
19th Aug 2009, 00:13
your really afraid of water?

Not water as in water water, water as in drowning in water.

A naked Rosie O'Donnell. There'd be nothing rosey about that *****! D:

Thank you for that unflattering image that is now in my mind.

ineedrevelation
19th Aug 2009, 04:52
I would see a bunch of unpaid rent and electric bills... and Batman Arkham Asylum NOT in my hands.

ineedrevelation
19th Aug 2009, 04:54
And Spoilers for this game.

ineedrevelation
19th Aug 2009, 04:55
And High School Musical 3.

SolidSnake_123
19th Aug 2009, 05:00
Maybe a close up on Barrack Obama's ears:D

xxsharks09xx
19th Aug 2009, 05:09
id see some weird *****